View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 09:56 AM   #53
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In all seriousness, thats my ideal man. I want to be put on a pedistal, but that doesnt mean I dont want to be roughed up from time to time. Mind you I love having my hair pulled and being handcuffed, but thats niether here nor there....

Okay uhm anyways what was the original topic of this post? Oh yeah, mid sized BHMs being more acceptable to date and blah blah. Ive noticed this only slightly in my life. Ive had some fatphobic friends make more comments when Ive dated larger BHMs, rather than the smaller to midsized.

My parents and extended family are horribly scared of fat, getting fat and having fat kids/grandkids, so anyone Ive dated they're like "ohh your so pretty why do you date fat guys" I know it especially bugs my dad, but in all honesty I pick my battles with my family. Im super respectful to my parents, do what they ask when I live with them for periods of time but when it comes down to it, its my life, my choice and I wont budge on my love for fat guys.