View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 06:59 PM   #59
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Im into bondage and fat guys, but no golden showers. Theres something about working with dementia patients that makes continence so appealing

The box has room for masturbating, and exists because someone *cough* is into voyerism. Not that I mind, usually its to my benefit

And yes, the fact that we havent gotten together is probably obnoxious with all the flirting and whatnots. One of these days when I can put my credit card rewards points towards plane tickets and/or get back to work I will head up to Alberta. In the meantime, Jude, Colorado always welcomes you with open arms
I was going to PM this to you but apparently your box is full. Ha, there's a really obvious joke in there.

Anyway, I hope you knew I was just teasing you about getting together with djudex, I think your flirting is awesome* and not obnoxious at all.

If I can't have him, he certainly deserves another awesome* FFA. So, if/when you do hook up, I will be one raging jealous bitch, and then you can be all smug and in my face about it

Last edited by Amandy; 07-28-2010 at 07:00 PM. Reason: *feeling awesome tonight
Amandy is offline   Reply With Quote