View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #10
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll admit I am one of the people that will to "those I know well" ask if everything is okay if they are losing weight. Most of my staff at work has diabetes, and I know for a couple of them if they start losing weight rapidly something is wrong. As a fatty myself, I know sudden big weight loss means a change and if someone I am close with does not tell me they are working on it, I ask. Too many bad things cause weight loss too.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote