View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 03:01 PM   #75
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I am in full agreement with you. There is no intellectual content in a turd emoticon. But I'm ok with allowing that simply because it tells me all I need to know about that person. It tells me they are dumb and intellectually lazy. It informs me exactly of who I am dealing with and their mental capacities. It tells me they are a person not worth engaging about anything at any time.

There is no added value to giving the regulars a place to sling mud, at least not in the new board. But, if they have a place where they can do so without restraint, it's more likely to keep them from doing so in the new board. Especially if the leash is much tighter there and they get their posting privileges booted from that forum. It makes the only place they can spew their bile is in the unprotected forum and then whether or not anyone goes back and forth with them in their vitriol is purely their own choice as adults.
Best suggestion yet... Now I may have to nominate you as the inaugural "Brass Knucks" Champion of this Forum....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]