View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 10:25 PM   #110
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
My renewed obsession - peanut M&Ms! Perfect balance of sweet and savoury, easy to eat, not as cloying as plain chocolate and the protein is filling. Best friend and I easily had 10+ kgs of it in a week, pretty ridiculous!
Cors, I wonder if you'd like the Pretzel M&Ms. They're pretty darn good, too, with that whole sweet/salty thing. They lack the protein of the peanut M&Ms but they're pretty good, too.

I'd be hard pressed to choose a favorite chocolate treat. Moonstruck chocolates, Breyer's Rocky Road ice cream, dark chocolate Milky Way bars, mini Reeses peanut butter cups, and my own oatmeal dark chocolate chip cookies would definitely make my top five.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote