Thread: Fashion Police
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 07:09 PM   #55
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's funny, because I think Leo addressed any concerns with this kind of thread immediately:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post

Actually, this isn't a bad idea ladies, but I would refrain from tearing apart someone else's choices unless they asked for it. Some guys a little touchy about that kind of thing.
I think (and if I'm putting words in anyone's mouth, I'm sorry) that the reason why some people posted defensively in this thread was that the topic was approached poorly. Posters immediately started attacking people's fashion choices without consent. That's just going to leave a bad taste in some people's mouths. Especially because fat people are constantly being judged for their appearance, and it's coming from people who supposedly "admire" you. It just seems to have created a weird dynamic. But that's just my interpretation.

But I don't think this thread is necessarily a bad idea. A bit of constructive criticism (read: constructive criticism, NOT judgment) can't hurt.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote