Thread: Fashion Police
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 04:49 PM   #64
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Just out of curiosity.. since this seems to be such a big issue.. if a BBW/SSBBW went to a club dressed grunge, (and it was not a grunge bar/club/rave/concert, etc.) stringy hair, baggy clothes, scuffed up shoes, because that is the style she likes.. How many of you men would approach her?

And be honest?

Chances are none would approach her because she would look unkept. "dirty"

Yet it is expected of women to just go with the flow and date a man or look twice at a man that is dress that way. Talk about double standards.
I guess I'm a weird one then because I think I would actually find her more interesting because of it. Being totally honest here. I admire people that do their own thing, and I'd probably assume that we had more in common because of it (of course, that's not always the case.) I just can't see restricting myself from approaching/talking to someone simply because of their personal dress-code. I feel that you would miss out on meeting a lot of potentially cool people by living like that.

Just to be clear, all of the posts I've made have been in respect to both genders. I'm not a fan of double standards either.