Thread: Fashion Police
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 12:49 PM   #75
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpsichore View Post
fortunately i teach music courses. :-) so i wear whatever i want. music/dance/theater/studio art instructors can get away with a lot. i wore simple tan dress pants, a matching fitted short-sleeved jacket and black top with simple beige character shoes to my job interview. everyday teaching though, anything goes.

oops looks like i edited my post as you were replying to it. right after i wrote it i was like meh, no one really cares what i'm wearing today. but imho it's a fun game, to see how i can incorporate my favorite things into an outfit that looks whimsical yet still in the realm of contemporary and occasion-appropriate. today: fitted glittery panda t shirt, black leggings, tan corduroy jacket, and black rocket dogs that i found at a thrift shop for $10.
Oh man...music professor?! We should talk ;-) I had something of a torrid affair with my college Piano/choral instructor.