View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 02:42 PM   #27
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olly5764 View Post
Er, yeah, I didn't mean was there a size above which you wouldn't love some one, that would be wrong, what I meant was, is there a maximum size which people here find attractive?
Not for me personally. I just see either extreme as areas that can be turn offs, but I have to agree with teddy: There's not a true max or min for me. Preference aren't laws, and diversity is the spice of life. This is really my odd curve to equality anyway.

This question still depends on the people in question though. We all have different opinions on it.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal