View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 04:02 AM   #34
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

It's amazing how much this differs for person to person, I learned this just in our household.

I am under 300 lbs, but I am a little heavier than I'd ideally like to be. If I could lose 20 lbs, that would be a good thing. It doesn't seem to be happening, but I would be more comfortable.

Samantha, on the other hand, originally had a goal weight of 400 lbs, which seemed astronomical at the time. She's long since passed that and has a new goal of 500, and is more than halfway there. She's already thinking of the next goal past that (550? 600?).

What makes it even more interesting is that I am taller than Sam! For whatever reason - genetics, I guess - she handles her weight much better than I do, without any real health problems.

So how fat is too fat? I have a real erotic interest in the fantasy of immobility, but realistically it's not something that interests me.

Brenda