View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 10:02 AM   #43
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default you get rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastminute.Tom View Post
you can't set a weight because thats just numbers and numbers are logic/mathematics and they shouldn't be included in love, (well unless you love maths) thing is I can say that but I know for me there is a too thin, if her ribs are showing then there's a 99.9% chance I'll just see her as a bloke, I have yet to find any kind of satisfaction in the hug of a skinny girl, you may have a pretty face but if your hugs are full of bone then the most you can mean to this FA is a sister (of which I have many now, damn you chandlers ford and your lack of hot girls)
Tom - couldnt have said it better myself. You get rep for that. Numbers on clothes tag and on scales going up or down are a bad thing for anyone to fixate upon...

Especially if those numbers become linked to someone's perception of their self worth. Scales are best left for cookery IMO.

I'm with you on the no visible ribs thing too.

p.s. I used to live in West Wellow... which I believe is somewhere near your manor is it not?