View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 08:46 PM   #47
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olly5764 View Post
Does every one here have a maximum size that they or their partner want to be? Or is anyone here of the oppinion that there is no such thing as too fat?
When the average person looks at them and wonders if they're going to die just walking from their car to the front door, they're too big for me. It also depends on where the fat is located and how jiggly it is. I dont' care for floppy fat that moves as freely as a braless breast. A large lump over a woman's pubic bone is a no-go for me, too.

"Pleasantly plump" comes to mind. For a 5'6 woman, 50-75lbs "overweight" is visually about right for me. I loves me the muffin tops!

That being said I have dated a number of women well over 100 lbs overweight. I was totally at ease with them because they were comfortable in their own skin, and more importantly they were smart and funny. A supermodel with no brain and no humor isn't ever going to be my type. I like a comedian with a Mensa card who isn't afraid of the buffet!

For me, it is unusual to go out with a skinny girl. I don't think I've done that since the 1980's.