View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #36
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I live in a root beer mecca, having access to root beers on tap including A&W, and Hires, and steakhouses that specialize in their own local brews.

On Tap A&W, btw, has a strong salty taste, that has been putting me off.

My earliest canned or bottled memories include A&W, Dad's, Frostie, Shasta (more vanilla than root), Fanta (prior to Coke's acquision of Barq's), I.B.C. (can't find it lately), Root 66, and Barq's.

A local favorite sarsaparilla, available by the 2 liter, is Maddox. Wonderful lingering licorce flavor.