View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #30
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just have another simple answer garnered from my own experience as a fat woman.
No.
Men that approach me through some means usually tell me I'm pretty, beautiful, lovely, etc. Seeing how I am far from thin, even if they don't identify themselves as "FA", they have to meet some of the criteria to be after a woman that is over 250 lbs.

The only parallel I can make here is it's like the objectification topic. If a guy spends all his time staring at my chest or asking for nude pictures/cam times, I tend to get annoyed and ixnay him off my list quickly.
He better find something better to say and a better approach or I just start feeling like fap material/body parts.

Why would a woman entertain time with a potential suitor that doesn't tell her she is pretty? Or at least say something positive about what he is attracted to. A guy that just immediately starts talking about fat, body parts, etc is just talking about his best friend aka his penis. He's not interested in you as a person. If you are interested in something besides just his peen, then he might not be the best person to spend your time talking to. He's communicated loud and clear what he is after.....it's your call to accept or deny his "offer".

I'm spinning this around in the wash cycle of my brain and think that, once again, it's not FA centric. Any man (or woman) can treat you that way....irregardless of preference.

I'm fearing I oversimplified maybe? Did I misread the question? I just don't perceive FAs as really being any different than other men. They just have a different preference from what is considered "usual".

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 10-14-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote