View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 04:38 PM   #34
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
" I think you have a point. A lot of the people who are paysite models would probably not be considered attractive if they were thin. Yes, a lot are pretty, but a few are ugly, plain or just unattractive. Some are kinda pretty, some are really hot. So I think it's more their fat bodies that attract the men rather than the face. "

The "butterface" syndrome is not limited by body type and size.

Tracy
I dunno. There are women I find absolutely stunning who seem to be ignored by many, and others who strut around as though they're irresistible (note these are always thin), and i don't get the attraction. Is there a universal set of criteria for beauty? i don't know. I think it's possible that some people might cross different boundaries of taste --like musical crossover, perhaps, appealing to fans from all over--while there are some who are only appealing to a narrow group. The symmetrical, hourglass shaped girl with big eyes and big lips might appeal to people from more races, because she resembles the beauty ideal in several places, whereas a girl with a nice smile but thin lips and small recessed eyes won't be quite so universally adored.

There may also be a supply-demand thing at work here. Sometimes one can go for awhile in my town at least without seeing a ssbbw, and it feels to me as though one of the colours of the natural spectrum had been missing. When she appears, it's the same feeling on a sunny day when POW you suddenly have YELLOW mixing in with the other colours, warming you in a different way than when everything was cloudy, and gray/ blue. Does our perception of beauty perhaps change when we're missing something? i know that there are times of year i crave certain flavours, and then when i have had corn or apples available for weeks on end i am more blase, than when i am missing that flavour. So in other words, maybe our taste isn't consistent but changes at different times.

Isn't it wonderful how different we all are?
GTAFA is offline   Reply With Quote