View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 12:48 AM   #36
BBW4Chattery

BBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 clubBBW4Chattery is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
I don't think prurient objectification and perceived beauty are mutually exclusive. Even when there is separation, I don't it's necessarily a fetish thing or an FA thing to fap over parts, as GEF mentioned.

I don't think anyone who's been into my body hasn't been into my face, too. If anything, I always felt that my body was more of a liability than my face was, being covered with stretch marks or having deformed breasts or having a messed up midriff blob or what have you. Although, this is beginning to change now that I have massive eyebags and the allergies are starting to make my eyes swell and line like crazy. I'm also NOT fond of my neck/jawline. Seems like I absolutely canNOT take an acceptable face photo anymore.
TWINS! I totally am in full-on commiseration with you in this moment.

I never considered myself a vain person but honestly, at my core, I totally am... my changing appearance scares me. I've always valued my face and my hair as the two bonus prizes Jesus gave me to even out the whole fat-lupus thing. Now, they are slip, slip, slipping too and I literally get panicked when I notice a new flaw.

I gotta get a hobby or something.
BBW4Chattery is offline   Reply With Quote