View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #38
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
I freely admit that I am completely vain and totally narcissistic. LOL.
rofl

When I turned 30 it totally sucked.........and when I recently turned 32 it sucked like a baby elephant. Changes in my skin, I think I saw a wrinkle (fucker), blah, blah, blah. I'm totally with you Tania.

All these body changes show and tell me that one day I WILL keel over and die. lol While in college and in my 20s, those thoughts didn't enter my head. Oh how times change.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote