View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 07:48 AM   #74
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Haha!

Random: Devi, your avatar flower kinda matches your birds. I just noticed that.
lollol I had a ton of mini roses growing in pots on the patio (the one in my avatar is one I grew and photographed) and Sis my Sennie would love it when I'd bring her some yellow roses (her favorite color). I'd take Scrabble out with me every so often and he LOVED it when I'd pick him a red rose for him to admire (yes, he'd admire it), then he'd pluck the petals off, munch on some of them, and chew on the ovaries of the rose (his favorite color is red too).

Roses are safe to eat and I grew them organically, so they were safe. Unfortunately, it looks like all of them died after a bad summer , so I'll have to start over in the spring when we move. I was a horticulture major in college, but had to leave due to medical issues. Kumquat.......he could care less about flowers lol. All he wants is wood to chew and food, food, and more food. lol

He's so cute when he's ready for bed. First he'll "honk" at me and if I ignore him, he'll fly to his cage. lol He's like, "get the hint woman." lol

I'd looooooooooooooooove to travel.......never really have. Just a few places in the U.S., plus tons of camping in TX when I was younger.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote