View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 10:24 PM   #254
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMan View Post
There is another possibility. My case: I've only seriously dated thin girls (had a fling with a BBW which went nowhere when she turned out to be smotheringly annoying, if rather hot. But I digress) because they're pretty much the only one's who will go out with me. There have been precisely three girls with self-esteem low enough to go out with me, and one was the aforementioned fling. The other two are/were skinny as rails and hell-bent on staying that way. I've made up my mind to pretty much stop looking for a relationship, seeing as my ratio of success currently stands at around 4:1 against.

Crap, I'm one of those "Woe is me" guys, aren't I?
Maybe you should look into upping your own self-esteem and what you bring to the table, so you would be more attractive to more women. And I am not even getting the " hell-bent " comment.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote