View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 10:36 PM   #255
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMan View Post
There is another possibility. My case: I've only seriously dated thin girls (had a fling with a BBW which went nowhere when she turned out to be smotheringly annoying, if rather hot. But I digress) because they're pretty much the only one's who will go out with me. There have been precisely three girls with self-esteem low enough to go out with me, and one was the aforementioned fling. The other two are/were skinny as rails and hell-bent on staying that way. I've made up my mind to pretty much stop looking for a relationship, seeing as my ratio of success currently stands at around 4:1 against.

Crap, I'm one of those "Woe is me" guys, aren't I?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Maybe you should look into upping your own self-esteem and what you bring to the table, so you would be more attractive to more women. And I am not even getting the " hell-bent " comment.
I second this Mossy! Rep for you

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote