View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 06:54 PM   #258
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMan View Post
There is another possibility. My case: I've only seriously dated thin girls (had a fling with a BBW which went nowhere when she turned out to be smotheringly annoying, if rather hot. But I digress) because they're pretty much the only one's who will go out with me. There have been precisely three girls with self-esteem low enough to go out with me, and one was the aforementioned fling. The other two are/were skinny as rails and hell-bent on staying that way. I've made up my mind to pretty much stop looking for a relationship, seeing as my ratio of success currently stands at around 4:1 against.

Crap, I'm one of those "Woe is me" guys, aren't I?
yeah. i think this is typical of that . a lot of guys keep dating women with low self esteem because thats whats really attracting them even when they complain about it. i notice that they often run when they happen on women who do have self esteem because that means they really have to live up to something. they have to bring something to the table. after all, if women have low self esteem they'll accept a lot of bs and make lots of excuse for a guys short comings. besides that a lot of guys have an excuse to deal with women without ever attempting a relationship since just maybe deep down they don't really actually want one anyway. i don't trust any man who says he can't find a decent woman to date. there are just too many great women around for that to be true, especially when they start acting as though every fat woman has low self esteem or a crazily flawed character of some sort. i have a few guy friends who are like that. usually after i know them for a while i discover the problem was him the whole time.