View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 09:40 AM   #28
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Right. I've heard from a lot of women who spent their 20's on "fixer-upper" guys who never got better, and now they're regretful.

The only one who can bring about lasting personal change is the person who needs changing themselves. You can't pull Artax out of that swamp, no matter how much you love him.
Two comments:

1. Women in their 20's are "fixer-uppers" themselves, almost across the board. I know I was a retarded mess at that time. Just find it funny when people assume that their time was wasted - it was probably a learning experience.

2. NeverEnding Story references are always relevant.