View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 03:51 PM   #32
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Question A little harder to get........maybe?

So, I actually have a little relationships question of my own.....

Iíve never been one to Ďplay hard to get.í I donít even like that phrase, it sounds the same as toying with someone, which Iím not a fan of. If I genuinely like you as a person, but not in that way, you will know. If Iím into you in allll the ways....well....you will know

Recently though, Iíve been rethinking this strategy....or lack thereof. Maybe itís just a phase Iím in right now, but Iím starting to feel wary of over-expressing myself to someone. (It may be worth saying to those who havenít yet noticed, Iím naturally a verrry expressive person Ė not just to someone whoís a love interest.)

I think the point is that I feel the need to tread more carefully and make sure what Iím expressing is, at least eventually, fully reciprocated. This can be a bit complicated tying into the whole BHM issue, because I canít imagine not letting my future BHM know just how incredibly attractive he is. So, I guess itís one of those balancing act type things. Maybe itís also a case of getting honest with myself sooner if the attraction isnít truly mutual. Or maybe Iíve actually been doing pretty ok and itís just a bit of rawness talking.....

Iíve agreed totally with all you FFAs that have said itís best to be pretty upfront about the extent of your attraction. And I still do agree. My question is, do you ever feel the need to balance that out a bit / measure it carefully? And if so, how would you go about it?

Hope that made sense and didnít sound too self-deprecating