View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 10:54 AM   #36
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
In other words: Can it be a good thing sometimes to 'play hard to get' - especially as an FFA? And how much is too much either way?

As to why: I suppose because I've noticed a pattern with my previous crushes/relationships and it's made me wonder if I could be doing some things better.... On the other hand, it could just be because of a bit of paranoia on my part.

Be interesting to hear what you guys think
I think it's just a bit of paranoia. You've been blunt and, unfortunately, those particular guys didn't all respond the way you hoped, but everyone is different. If you start holding back to a level that is unnatural for you, you risk giving off the wrong impression of your personality and/or attracting the wrong type of person (e.g. a guy who wants a timid woman).

Of course, this is coming from someone with zero internal monologue.