Thread: Living Green.
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 09:55 PM   #3
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bikes, people! OH HOW I LOVE THEE, BICYCLE!

Freddy Mercury knew what was going on! He sang her praises!

Bicycles are fantastic. ZERO DOLLARS AND ZERO GALLONS PER MILE. Does NOT contribute to environmental pollution (with the exception of the rubber tires and minimal amounts of grease).

You can take them on most public transport; they're fun to ride! You can ride with friends! You can all sorts of tricks with them, and compete too. They inject some sort of enjoyment into exercise.

Oh, and not to mention the HARD-ON (figuratively) that I get when I *saaaaaaail* passed cars stuck in traffic. Ha ha, suckahs.

And a good bike will only set you back 200 bucks. A tool kit? 20-30 bucks. You don't need insurance, but you'll want to consider a helmet and reflective materials if you ride at night.

And, when you're done with it, you can donate it, or upgrade! YAY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote