Thread: Living Green.
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 03:41 PM   #12
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, great pic, bio. How did you end up with a breed of dog you are not thrilled with?

Missa, you might try picking up a copy of Sunset's Western Garden book. It is, IMO, the best, because you get lots of info from it, plus it shows the western U.S. broken down into zones and what grows best, and does not grow well, or at all, in each zone. Mine is packed away, dang it, or I'd quote from it for you, but it is kind of like the gardener's bible, if you're interested in going in that direction.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 11-04-2006 at 03:43 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote