Thread: Living Green.
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 09:14 PM   #14
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default You can get a shovel through your frost line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Someone give me guidance: are there ANY vegetables that would grow totally inside in containers..michigan winter...no sunlight..grumble grumble.
Not without spending a lot of money & energy. Consult your local indoor hydroponic cultivating weed purveyor for technical support & lists of local hydroponic supplies vendors. Just look for the brilliant glints of light peeking through the holes in the aluminum foil covered windows.

You should be able to grow mushrooms indoors during the winter. Google 'mushroom growing kits'. There are many gourmet varieties available & vendors willing to help answer your fungi growing questions. I know, you weren't expecting a serious answer.