Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
Orso

Orso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesOrso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Famous FAs?

I'm trying to write down a list of famous FAs, but it's very short and I'm not happy at all with it.

Of course, there is no sign saying 'this person was an FA', so one has to work on indirect evidence and on the little is know about some historical personage's tastes, based mainly on gossips. This makes the task a difficult one and in most cases there is no real proof that a specific historical personage was really an FA

In any case here is my list.

Pieter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), painter. The way he portrays BBWs shows, in my opinion, that he was not doing it because that was the way to paint women, he was clearly interested in BBWs. I feel thet this was not the case with many of his colleagues but of course I might be wrong.

Pierre Auguste Renoir (1841-1919), painter. Same thing, his Baigneuses are a monument to the beauty and sensuousness of BBWs, even more so because in that period BBWs were not in fashion.

Federico Fellini (1920-1993), film director. Practically in every movie he made there is a beautiful, exciting and sensuous BBW, from Saraghina of 8 1/2 to the tobacconist of Amarcord.

King George I of Great Britain???, formerly Prince of Hanover (1660-1727). When he became king of Great Britain and moved to London he took along with him countess Charlotte Sophia von Platen-Hallermund-Kielmansegg who, according to the contemporary descriptions, was definitely a SSBBW and was nicknamed 'the elephant'. The general opinion was (and is) that the countess was King George's lover, but some historians and genealogists maintain that she was the king's half-sister.

King Farouk of Egypt (1920-1965) - King' Farouk's second wife was Narriman, a very plump girl from the Egyptian bourgeoisie. Apparently the two met in a jewelry and the king decided to marry the girl immediately. In my teenage I read on popular magazines lurid stories on how king Farouk gave Narriman precious presents every time she gained weight and how he did the same with his lovers. After a coup d'etat king Farouk was exiled, divorced and moved to Rome, where he had a long affair with (and possibly married) an Italian opera singer who fittingly was also a BBW

As you see the list is very short. Can you add some names?

Orso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #2
superodalisque
Executive Member

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

pop culture related:

Judge Greg Mathis. his wife is a gorgeous small BBW and he is very verbal about his preference
Attached Images
File Type: jpg judge_greg_mathis_1984151.jpg (62.2 KB, 3198 views)
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #3
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I remember reading about Charles Dickens being an FA, but I can't find a source for that at the moment.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #4
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!
Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. Feelgood keeps pushing the rep limit!

As long as you're listing George I, you might as well add George IV, who gave his criteria for beauty as "fair, fat, and forty."
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:05 PM   #5
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default From the World of Strength (Powerlifting)

Powerlifting Hall of Famers Duo: Dr. Terry Todd & Dr. Janice Todd

Dr. Jan Todd in Action

Powerlifting Accomplishments

Broke 49 year old Guinness record in the two-hand deadlift with a lift of 394.5 pounds in first competition, Chattanooga, Tennessee.

First woman to officially exceed 400 pounds in any powerlift with a deadlift of 412 pounds, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.

1977First Place, All American Women's Open. Nashua, New Hampshire. (This was the first sanctioned national meet for women.)
First woman to officially squat more than 400 pounds.

First woman to total over 1, 000 pounds in the three powerlifts (squat, bench press and deadlift), Stephenville Crossing, Newfoundland, Canada.
First woman to total over 1100 pounds in the three powerlifts, Stephenville Crossing, Newfoundland, Canada.

Lifted the highest total of any woman in the First IPF Women's World Championships, Billerica, Massachusetts.
First and, as far as I know still the only woman to lift the famous Dinnie Stones in Scotland. [In the highlands of Scotland, lifting boulders was one of the rites of passage into manhood, thus they are called "manhood stones.] The Dinnie Stones, at 780 pounds, are the heaviest such stones in Scotland and have been lifted by only a few men over the centuries.

First woman inducted into International Powerlifting Federation (IPF) Hall of Fame
First woman to exceed 500 pounds in any powerlift: 507-pound squat, Memphis, Tennessee.
Established my highest world records in the heavyweight division: World Record squat of 545.5 pounds, World Record deadlift of 479 pounds, and World Record total of 1229.5 pounds, Columbus, Georgia.

First woman to total over 1200 pounds in the three powerlifts, Atlanta, Georgia.
First athlete (male or female) to establish a world record in the newly formed American Drug Free Powerlifting Association: 446-pound deadlift at a bodyweight of 148 pounds, Mobile, Alabama.

World record deadlift of 474.5 pounds at a bodyweight of 146 pounds (USPF nationals)

American Drug Free National Powerlifting Championships--Gold Medal.
American Record deadlift: 463.5 pounds at a bodyweight of 163.

American Master's (40-44) Record in deadlift of 425 pounds. American Drug Free Powerlifting Association, Austin, Texas.

Dr. Jan lifting Dr. Terry

Now this is a gorgeous picture- strong BBW are always hot

===========

Dr. Terry Todd- 1st SuperHvyWt Powerlifting Champion

Here's a link to a nice story about their accomplishments

Dr Jan & Dr Terry Todd-Powerlifting Legends
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:58 AM   #6
mergirl
Master Member

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chat show host Jonathan Ross always admits he loves big woman on his show. His wife is very hot and curvy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg j rosses wife.jpg (51.0 KB, 3165 views)
Old 06-12-2009, 03:18 AM   #7
Emma
Panda.

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know this probably sounds a bit strange but I think Stephen King has a bit of a thing for fatties. The discriptions he goes into about them are just too OTT for someone who wasn't interested in fat people.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #8
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr does more than just post hot picspjbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics
Thumbs up

WOW! Lucky man his wife is a very beautiful lady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Chat show host Jonathan Ross always admits he loves big woman on his show. His wife is very hot and curvy.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:27 PM   #9
GWARrior
Master Member

GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I love Jonathan Ross! He's hysterical!
GWARrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:54 PM   #10
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
His wife is so pretty. She is truly curvaceous.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:18 PM   #11
Mac5689

Mac5689 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orso View Post
I'm trying to write down a list of famous FAs, but it's very short and I'm not happy at all with it.

Of course, there is no sign saying 'this person was an FA', so one has to work on indirect evidence and on the little is know about some historical personage's tastes, based mainly on gossips. This makes the task a difficult one and in most cases there is no real proof that a specific historical personage was really an FA

In any case here is my list.

Pieter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), painter. The way he portrays BBWs shows, in my opinion, that he was not doing it because that was the way to paint women, he was clearly interested in BBWs. I feel thet this was not the case with many of his colleagues but of course I might be wrong.

Pierre Auguste Renoir (1841-1919), painter. Same thing, his Baigneuses are a monument to the beauty and sensuousness of BBWs, even more so because in that period BBWs were not in fashion.

Federico Fellini (1920-1993), film director. Practically in every movie he made there is a beautiful, exciting and sensuous BBW, from Saraghina of 8 1/2 to the tobacconist of Amarcord.

King George I of Great Britain???, formerly Prince of Hanover (1660-1727). When he became king of Great Britain and moved to London he took along with him countess Charlotte Sophia von Platen-Hallermund-Kielmansegg who, according to the contemporary descriptions, was definitely a SSBBW and was nicknamed 'the elephant'. The general opinion was (and is) that the countess was King George's lover, but some historians and genealogists maintain that she was the king's half-sister.

King Farouk of Egypt (1920-1965) - King' Farouk's second wife was Narriman, a very plump girl from the Egyptian bourgeoisie. Apparently the two met in a jewelry and the king decided to marry the girl immediately. In my teenage I read on popular magazines lurid stories on how king Farouk gave Narriman precious presents every time she gained weight and how he did the same with his lovers. After a coup d'etat king Farouk was exiled, divorced and moved to Rome, where he had a long affair with (and possibly married) an Italian opera singer who fittingly was also a BBW

As you see the list is very short. Can you add some names?
King George I of Great Britain lived from 28 May 1660 – 11 June 1727. the only mistress i found was Ehrengard Melusine von der Schulenburg, who gave him three daughters after he left his wife. that is unless there is another mistress that is very secret
Mac5689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:22 PM   #12
TJF

TJF can now change their title
Default Picture of Charlotte Sophia von Platen-Hallermund-Kielmansegg

Great question! Thank you.

About

King George I of Great Britain[/u]???, formerly Prince of Hanover (1660-1727). When he became king of Great Britain and moved to London he took along with him countess Charlotte Sophia von Platen-Hallermund-Kielmansegg who, according to the contemporary descriptions, was definitely a SSBBW and was nicknamed 'the elephant'. The general opinion was (and is) that the countess was King George's lover, but some historians and genealogists maintain that she was the king's half-sister.

here is a picture of Charlotta:

from http://retratosdelahistoria.lacoctel...duquesa-kendal
TJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:34 PM   #13
superodalisque
Executive Member

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

not happy to bring him up since i think he is kinda a crumb...but Crumb the cartoonist:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg robert_crumb_6-8-89.jpg (40.9 KB, 1912 views)
File Type: jpg robert-crumb.jpg (83.9 KB, 1917 views)
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:25 AM   #14
Weirdo890
Master Member

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
not happy to bring him up since i think he is kinda a crumb...but Crumb the cartoonist:
I think he likes more muscular big women. I remember reading an interview with his wife, Aline Kominsky-Crumb, and she said that fat women actually terrified him. Don't quote me on that, but I think that's what I read.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:24 AM   #15
Agent 007
Shtick man

Agent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orso View Post

I think that plump was the desired shape for women around that time. You can also see it in paintings by, for example, Rembrandt.
But I also get the impression Rubens had a taste for BBW's. Take a look at his second wife, Helena Fourment:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rubens_Portrait_of_Helena_Fourment_1638[1].jpg (84.5 KB, 1569 views)
Old 04-29-2010, 07:07 AM   #16
Agent 007
Shtick man

Agent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot pics

And here is the painting "Danae" by Rembrandt, featuring a lovely lady.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg danae[1].jpg (56.7 KB, 1528 views)
Old 05-01-2010, 10:02 PM   #17
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I remember thinking Gregory Hines was an FA. He dated Tyne Daily when she was bigger and Camryn Manheim I believe.

http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/c...eim/bio/143246

Last edited by Lamia : 05-01-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:09 PM   #18
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.
CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
I remember thinking Gregory Hines was an FA. He dated Tyne Daily when she was bigger and Camryn Manheim I believe.
He was an FA. You are correct!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 07:30 PM   #19
paedrough

paedrough has said some nice things

i actually don't think artists are necessarily FAs if they paint full-figured women. as an artist, it's wayyy more interesting to draw full curves than twiggy thin-ness. the fat creates great shadows and adds dimension to the subject. granted, i'm an FA and an artist... so maybe there's a confounding variable there? hahaha
paedrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:25 PM   #20
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw is a member of the 500 clubsupersizebbw is a member of the 500 clubsupersizebbw is a member of the 500 clubsupersizebbw is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post

http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/c...eim/bio/143246
Wow! really? I remember back in the 90's when i watched "waiting to exhale" gregory hines character was totally into lorreta devine who played a beautiful bbw who wasn't secure in herself...it was the first time i ever heard the expression "i love a woman with some meat on her bones"....and it was the first time i had the realisation that there are men who are exclusively into bbw's....for that reason I was sooo in love with him because it made me realise that beauty really does lie in the eyes of the beholder.

Last edited by supersizebbw : 06-10-2010 at 06:29 PM.
supersizebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:08 PM   #21
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Sweet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersizebbw View Post
Wow! really? I remember back in the 90's when i watched "waiting to exhale" gregory hines character was totally into lorreta devine who played a beautiful bbw who wasn't secure in herself...it was the first time i ever heard the expression "i love a woman with some meat on her bones"....and it was the first time i had the realisation that there are men who are exclusively into bbw's....for that reason I was sooo in love with him because it made me realise that beauty really does lie in the eyes of the beholder.
That was sweet! Ma'me, your Rep is in the mail.

Not pious, just saved by grace. Your true Christianity
shows in how you treat those who hate you.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #22
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Most cultures from the Caribbean, Northern (the Moors) and Western Africa, southern Europe, the Middle east, Pacific Islands, India appreciate curvaceous and larger women.

Note: I did not say every single man from these cultures loved bbw, but these are cultures that celebrate the larger and curvy woman.

Last edited by KittyKitten : 05-17-2010 at 02:53 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:39 AM   #23
PewterBunny

PewterBunny can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Most cultures from the Caribbean, Northern (the Moors) and Western Africa, southern Europe, the Middle east, Pacific Islands, India appreciate curvaceous and larger women.

Note: I did not say every single man from these cultures loved bbw, but these are cultures that celebrate the larger and curvy woman.
Up here in the Great White North...I think I need to MOVE HAHAHAH
Old 08-08-2010, 11:43 AM   #24
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewterBunny View Post
Up here in the Great White North...I think I need to MOVE HAHAHAH
I think I should, too, cuz Canada doesn't love my fat enough lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 01:27 PM   #25
~nai'a~

~nai'a~ is a member of the 500 club~nai'a~ is a member of the 500 club~nai'a~ is a member of the 500 club~nai'a~ is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I think I should, too, cuz Canada doesn't love my fat enough lol.
Isn't that the truth!!!

Carla, need a friend for the moving part? I'm great at packing!!!

I'm joining you! We canadian BBW's and SSBBW's are in great need or some appreciation!