Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-18-2008, 09:00 PM   #26
Shirtless Guy

Shirtless Guy has said some nice things

Here is a picture from a day of painting...
Shirtless Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:36 AM   #27
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis KC View Post
I love two women at once. If I fall asleep they have each other to talk to!
I love me some brown eyes.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:54 PM   #28
Aru-Chan

Aru-Chan has said some nice things

Amazing...I gotta stop looking at slender anime bishonens and turn more of my attention to this board! WillSpark...I think I've just met the most gorgeous BHM on the planet. You are FINE, boy! X3
Aru-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:15 PM   #29
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post

Oh my.....

*faints*

............*regains consciousness, sees pic again, and promptly faints AGAIN*

Sex on toast, sir.
You are sex on toast.

I love it

<3

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut
Love.Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:46 PM   #30
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"sex on toast" that was funny, thanks sweetie
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:20 PM   #31
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis KC View Post
I love two women at once. If I fall asleep they have each other to talk to!

Awwwwww! Gorgeous guy overload alert
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:04 PM   #32
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

chyeah, alright, why not. Here's one of me from a 3D Film Festival I went to
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3-D Film fest.jpg (83.4 KB, 2191 views)
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 09:36 PM   #33
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

new here folks this one is of me in san francisco nearly a month ago

warwagon86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:08 PM   #34
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Being a superhero can be a rough life.
djudex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:15 AM   #35
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwagon86 View Post
new here folks this one is of me in san francisco nearly a month ago

So cute!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:15 AM   #36
spongycristella

spongycristella has said some nice things
Default you'll know it

you'll know it, smoking is so unhealthy
spongycristella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:44 AM   #37
FunCuteGuy

FunCuteGuy can now change their title

So here is me ladies enjoy:

sorry for the big pics

Old 11-23-2008, 11:46 AM   #38
FunCuteGuy

FunCuteGuy can now change their title

Old 11-23-2008, 11:57 AM   #39
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Great pics guys
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:18 PM   #40
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post

Being a superhero can be a rough life.

Hee hee...you look like you need hugs.
Old 11-23-2008, 01:29 PM   #41
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Hee hee...you look like you need hugs.
I think you're right, I needs me a squeezin'!
Old 11-23-2008, 02:42 PM   #42
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Can you smell what the Rock and I are cookin??????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 015.JPG (4.7 KB, 2125 views)
Old 11-23-2008, 03:05 PM   #43
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I think you're right, I needs me a squeezin'!

awwwwwwwwww (((((djudex))))))))0000 huggzzzzzzzz as much as u like
Old 11-23-2008, 07:13 PM   #44
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

awwwwwwwwww (((((djudex))))))))0000 huggzzzzzzzz as much as u like
You sure? You may want your arms back at some point.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:27 PM   #45
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
Love me some side rolls. And stretch marks. How you doin, Mr Gratuitious?
Old 11-23-2008, 09:29 PM   #46
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Join the club.
I've had a rough week and could use some BHM hugs.
They are my favourite holistic medicine. A panacea for all my illnesses if you will.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:52 PM   #47
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

One that just got put up on facebook by a friend of mine:

Shortly before knocking down this fence at the Phillies parade
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:10 AM   #48
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
One that just got put up on facebook by a friend of mine:

Shortly before knocking down this fence at the Phillies parade

Oh man, that pic is a grim omen for that fence....
Old 11-24-2008, 03:36 PM   #49
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You sure? You may want your arms back at some point.
all yours ((JD)))
Old 11-25-2008, 12:48 PM   #50
boompoet

boompoet has said some nice things
Default I'm a lurker... Boo!

I've been off the forum for a while (like almost a year), but I figured I'd jump in with a couple of pictures.

boompoet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics