Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-25-2008, 03:17 PM   #51
crice7

crice7 has said some nice things

Hey everyone

new 2 the site so...may as well start here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture0005.jpg (36.0 KB, 1680 views)
File Type: jpg Picture0007.jpg (33.9 KB, 1674 views)
crice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:35 AM   #52
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hell, I guess if Brian Urlacher can play with swords, this must qualify as awesome!!
The Sword of Urlacher

Behold the Sword of Daddyoh

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:53 PM   #53
Shirtless Guy

Shirtless Guy has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Love me some side rolls. And stretch marks. How you doin, Mr Gratuitious?
I'm doin good, how you doin? feel free to drop me a pm
Shirtless Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:17 PM   #54
shirmack
Text Messaging Addict....

shirmack can now change their title

So as much as I already seem creepy...
I could not think of anything as awesome as a semi-auto assualt rifle pic...

Reason #897234987-b Not to fuck wit me :P
Sorry for the blurryness
My camera man was drunk as well

Last edited by shirmack; 11-30-2008 at 07:59 PM.
shirmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:46 PM   #55
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintpimp View Post
So as much as I already seem creepy...
I could not think of anything as awesome as a semi-auto assualt rifle pic...

Reason #897234987-b Not to fuck wit me :P
Sorry for the blurryness
My camera man was drunk ( as well )

?!?!?!!

Drunken gun holding....damn sir, remind me to stay away from wherever you are.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:25 AM   #56
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Careful or you'll shoot your eye out kid!

He's entangled in the infamous BBgun Web!
Old 11-30-2008, 07:00 PM   #57
guyincny13

guyincny13 has said some nice things

What the heack, I'll join in....

guyincny13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:31 PM   #58
0nlnn
The Great and Epic 0nlnn

0nlnn can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes0nlnn can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Some random pics of me showing my cat some lovin'...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo 48.jpg (75.1 KB, 1518 views)
File Type: jpg Photo 49.jpg (78.1 KB, 1517 views)
0nlnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:42 PM   #59
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I know this is the third time posting in this thread, but this picture just makes me happy. Enjoy.

Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:10 PM   #60
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

ok we had american themed night on wednesday so in true late fashion and my style me and my best mate decided 2 hours before that we are going to go as the legion of doom - trip to hardware store for some masking tape, glue and spray paint and some cardboard toilet roll insides cut and shaped gave us this:

warwagon86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:15 PM   #61
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
I know this is the third time posting in this thread, but this picture just makes me happy. Enjoy.

Im jealous of that girl.
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:34 PM   #62
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiega View Post
Im jealous of that girl.
She's one of my best friend's sisters and she's dating another one of my close friends. She's like my own sibling, practically.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:53 AM   #63
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

nice save on the "practically"
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:41 PM   #64
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

...I couldn't pick just one...

Last edited by johnnytattoos; 01-07-2009 at 04:09 PM.
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:59 PM   #65
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post

Ugh....why do you do this to me while I'm work?!

Now I'm tempted to leave early, get home and uh...look at these again.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:08 PM   #66
g-squared

g-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 club

l_2c55f6457f524cb69a502ce44a4580db.jpg

l_40fd4dde51b34f648eb465fc1fac18b0.jpg
Old 12-02-2008, 05:15 PM   #67
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Ugh....why do you do this to me while I'm work?!

Now I'm tempted to leave early, get home and uh...look at these again.
oh Melian...I admit that I look at your pics when I'm at home too.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:20 PM   #68
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-squared View Post
Are those...DinoRAWR PJs?
Kinda looks like some jammies I had growing up....weird.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:24 PM   #69
g-squared

g-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 club

Unfortunatly they arent DinoRAWR Pjs, its a shirt with a multi-colored mickry mouse hand print design all over it. haha
Old 12-02-2008, 07:59 PM   #70
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice pictures, boys.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:15 PM   #71
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
oh Melian...I admit that I look at your pics when I'm at home too.

Hehehehe.....yar.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:40 PM   #72
Diego

Diego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I found him!

It's the man of my dreams...
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:36 AM   #73
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego View Post
I found him!

It's the man of my dreams...
I'm deeply flattered lad, but my first and only love is the sea.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:22 AM   #74
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
my god.......I just...erm....my god.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:19 PM   #75
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'm deeply flattered lad, but my first and only love is the sea.
that was funny, well played sir
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics