Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 11-24-2008, 05:01 PM   #76
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzetrik View Post
I remember having weird feelings about fat women, but it didnt feel like admiration at first.

When I was very young, 6-7 I was petrified of seeing attractive women in real life. I realised I liked larger women when seeing pictures or even cartoons of (not even in real life) big girls scared me too!

Weird huh? Im not scared anymore
My exposure to cartoons certainly influenced attraction of Big Women and Size in general. I reminded me of these classic cartoons Warner Brother or Max Fleischer cartoons that I enjoyed on TV as child.

Now the best part of being a grown-up is when you make your BBW fantasies come true

Daffy Duck in Hollywood (1938)
http://www.broadcaster.com/clip/31212

(there is a cute SSBBW in about 7:12) of this classic cartoon.
kind of makes one 'Happy All Over' )

================================================

Betty Boop and Little Jimmy (1936)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4bqvWyVaro

(Betty & Jimmy Laugh themselves fat in this cartoon)

==========================================

Then there was the Little Lotta comic books

http://home.att.net/~thft/lotta.htm

=========================================

And finally, the Warner Brother Cartoon Chow Hound. this was posted in a previous thread by
RV Gleason ;but, that link the video no longer works. I have posted a current link to the cartoon below.

Previous Chow Hound Discussion on Dims Board

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ght=chow+hound

Chow Hound ( original version - good link )

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:51 PM   #77
RVGleason

RVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
My exposure to cartoons certainly influenced attraction of Big Women and Size in general. I reminded me of these classic cartoons Warner Brother or Max Fleischer cartoons that I enjoyed on TV as child.

Now the best part of being a grown-up is when you make your BBW fantasies come true

Daffy Duck in Hollywood (1938)
http://www.broadcaster.com/clip/31212

(there is a cute SSBBW in about 7:12) of this classic cartoon.
kind of makes one 'Happy All Over' )

================================================

Betty Boop and Little Jimmy (1936)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4bqvWyVaro

(Betty & Jimmy Laugh themselves fat in this cartoon)

==========================================

Then there was the Little Lotta comic books

http://home.att.net/~thft/lotta.htm

=========================================

And finally, the Warner Brother Cartoon Chow Hound. this was posted in a previous thread by
RV Gleason ;but, that link the video no longer works. I have posted a current link to the cartoon below.

Previous Chow Hound Discussion on Dims Board

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ght=chow+hound

Chow Hound ( original version - good link )

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f
Yeah, I removed the Chow Hound video for copyright reasons. Didn't want to take any chances. The Betty Boop/Little Jimmy cartoon I believe are public domain, so that's still up.
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:59 PM   #78
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think 'T' is an FA & also a CD (crossdresser) with fantasies of being a BBW/SSBBW? Does that fit him?
I believe you know that you are quite attractive, especially to him.
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:47 PM   #79
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For me I had always found bigger women intriguing from about age 5 onward, But I didn't realize I was an FA until sixth grade. There was a teacher who was the perfect pear shape and had the most round face, and warm smile. I was stunned at how beautiful she was. I loved watching wobble as she walked and one day when I said hello, she returned the gesture with a friendly "Hi" and a look that said "I know your secret." I've been fortunate enough to have friends in college who respect my preference for larger women. I did have one old friend from high school who was a bit shocked, but I think he literally had no idea. All of my friends that I'd known growing up always suspected, so it wasn't really a surprise to them either.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:05 PM   #80
Kbbig
Rock Star/Contortionist

Kbbig can now change their title

Looking back, the first time I realized my preference was somewhere between 7 and 9, when I pulled out my grandma's old cartoon tape and saw the Betty Boop/Little Jimmy cartoon. That would pretty much single-handedly influence my preference in women. The idea that laughter/happyness could be associated with plumpness blew my mind, I think. I still enjoy that cartoon, as silly as it may seem now.
Kbbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:32 PM   #81
Thrifty McGriff

Thrifty McGriff can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThrifty McGriff can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThrifty McGriff can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I liked and dreamt of fat women (maybe people in general, or a fat version of myself, I don't remember) as early as 5 or 6, and was also padding my clothing sometimes out of curiosity at that age and on. Two images from my childhood dreams stick out: one of an enormous person, like the size of a warehouse, in a warehouse, with a plank leading to their mouth to be fed from, and I don't remember their sex or if it was supposed to be me. The other was a dream in which a very fat fairy-type woman fluttering with her wings was leading myself and a group of kids through a land made of chocolate and ice cream and other such goodies.

I didn't realize that I was sexually attracted to fat women until I was 13 however. It was my Gr. 8 teacher's bottom heaviness that made me realize it. Prior to that I was always drawn to fat women but didn't understand why because I thought I was supposed to like what most other guys liked, and I was confused to find myself not feeling the same raging hormones that my classmates did. Maybe I also had some other issues unrelated to my sexual preference.

I do remember having a fat aunt who I loved very much (she succumbed to breast cancer), and I remember being very fond of the large woman from England, two houses to the left, who would babysit myself and other kids from the neighbourhood from time to time. The elderly woman one house to the left was also plump and oh so kind to me, she was such a nice woman. I just unlocked some memories.

Last edited by Thrifty McGriff; 11-25-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Thrifty McGriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:41 AM   #82
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

It started with Tia L., Domenica C., Becky B., Melanie F., Susan S., that-girl-with-the-glasses, and especially Terry B.

None of whom to this day have the slightest inclination that I crushed from afar.

Thus was a songwriter born.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:30 AM   #83
JoeFA
Aspiring young genius....

JoeFA can now change their title

Well, once your here, you know your an fa. And to be honest, there isn't much turning back from it. It's like admitting to yourself that your gay (not something i have any experience with but if you were to tell anyone you would probably get similar reactions).

Yeah, and pretty much apart from that first bit, all the other crap you wrote may as well be in arabic cause it aint making any sense to me. Nope.

http://home.datacomm.ch/gertau/image...s/charlieb.gif
JoeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 11:01 AM   #84
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Most of the men in my family are attracted to women with just a little extra meat. I was exposed to a lot of body types through the years, but it wasn't until I got to Okinawa that I learned about me. After the whole situation that happened, my parents found out, and while my mom was pretty accepting of it, my dad was not happy, and he still doesn't understand to this day. He made think as at 12 that what I was going through was just a phase, so I went into hiding for sometime after that. But I had some things that kept me going like converting one of my friends (He likes larger women more than thin women), and finding out about my brother (He generally likes thin women more than big women, BUT he admitted to me that he liked big women too, so yea lol ). That, along with other things made me less and less wish to change (As if I have direct control anyhow.. lol) the way I am over the years.

So I didn't. Now it's become something I consider a part of me. It's what makes me cool.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 11:29 AM   #85
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I gotta agree with some of the other folks here; my love of curves goes back farther than I can remember. Even when I was little (like 5 or 6), there was just something about curvier women that drew me to them. Example: There's this old Warner Bros. cartoon where, for whatever reason, Elmer Fudd buys a girl rabbit to try to control Bugs. But the thing is that she's big and dominating and he doesn't want anything to do with her...and I couldn't figure out why, she seemed perfect to me. I think that was my first major experience as an fA, as weird as it sounds. After that, it was fueled off and on through puberty through daytime talkshows, with me always scanning the channel guide for episodes of Maury or Ricky Lake that focused on larger women. Then, in about 2004-2005, I saw a report on ET about the Plush Cat Club...and I finally knew. But I have to say the person who helped me the most in understanding who I was is/was a plus-sized model by the name of "Gem". She was just barely starting out as a model, I was just out of high school. We would spend hours and hours talking online through myspace and yahoo chat, about anything and everything. So yeah, talking about it with the kid might help him out, sorta giving him the "Birds and the Bees" talk for fA's.
Twilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 03:21 PM   #86
g-squared

g-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 club

I didnt realize I was an fa until i was 13, but in hindsight I've realized that I was attracted to fat maybe going back until i was like 5 or so
Old 11-29-2008, 03:33 PM   #87
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know my nephew has FA tendencies.He just turned 13 but as far back as 7 or so he loved to squish on me.Mostly my upper arms.He now does this to his mother but her arms are far less squishy than mine.

I guess it would be kind of weird at this age to squish your aunt's arms
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:54 AM   #88
FatKatLuvr
Balance and Infinity

FatKatLuvr can now change their title

Hi, ChunkyMonkey! Well, I replied to original start of this post earlier on, so my story is already archived so to speak. I really enjoy this thread topic, because it is a very important subject and there can never be too much discussion about it. To answer your question about the "genetic" aspect of FAism> I strongly believe that "genuine FA's" are born predisposed to be attracted to large women or large men (in the case of FFA's) or attracted to large people in general. As I've mentioned before I'm bisexual and attracted to SSBBW"S and SSBHM's. Duality has had it's way in my life. As to whether your boys will be FA's or not I really can't say without knowing more about them, whether you've observed something in one of them or both, that you recognize in their father. My own personal experience, I didn't really have any examples of FAism around me. My father isn't/wasn't into large women and my mother isn't a large woman at all and has never been. I've mentioned this before in a previous response to the original part of this post. My mother is very petite woman. My grandmother was a chubby woman and my father's sister was an SSBBW but as I mentioned previously, neither of these two women played a contributing factor in my attraction to large women. I've attributed the acknowledgment of my attraction(s) to watching "Hee-Haw" as a youngster and being attracted to the cast members and guests that were large people. For example Roy Clark, Lulu Roman, Junior Samples, Kenny Price (regular guest), etc. I also attributed tv shows like "That's My Mama" and "What's Happening" , both featuring SSBBWS as lead roles. Even the game show "Win, Lose or Draw", would later reveal/seal my attraction to large men. Although, I did also realize that both attractions were present as early my kindergarten years.

In all instances, I don't see these shows as influences but instead as validation to innate attractions, attractions that I was "born with". The only other person in my family that I know is an FA, is an older cousin of mine (now deceased). He was married to a SSBBW and also had some affairs with other large women as was evident when he would visit us from time to time, with someone other than his wife at his side.

In the case of your boys, one or both, there's at least a 50-100% chance that one of them will be an FA. Would it be "genetic" or influenced by example? I tend to feel that if a person likes something , it really comes from within, because if they didn't they wouldn't be involved or engaged in behaviors and mannerisms that denote their tastes and interest. Basically, they wouldn't be interested in fat women , if they really didn't "feel" it from within them to be. I believe that influence by example doesn't play as much a role as an innate sense of interest, they're coupled in a way. Especially , in the case that your husband is an FA and they see a positive "role model" right in their mists.

Does it mean that they will be FA's? Only time will tell. Also, don't be surprised if the attraction (if there) manifests itself in a different but similar way, as in one of them might be attracted to large men instead of large women or one of them could be attracted to both large women and large men. Trust me, there are a lot of us bisexual FA's with a dual attraction for the larger figure of both genders. This can also be found in FFA's as well. But as I stated before none of this is written in stone. The subject of FA's somehow possibly being "hard-wired" to be attracted to the larger figure, has been discussed in these forums over and over again through the years and undoubtly will be again in the future. Btw, the reason I mentioned the other attractions was to alert you to the possibility that can exist. Doesn't mean that it will happen but at least you would be aware of it and not be so surprised. A lot of times these things will not be revealed until much later in life, the best gift you can give your boys is to let them know that being unique is okay and that you love them no matter what path their personal lives take. In the end their happiness and self-esteem is what's important. As I said in my previous response to the original part of this topic thread: you are in a unique position than most parents in this topic, think about the rest of us who didn't have anyone around us to understand our feelings and interest. You have the knowledge to make sure your boys don't have to be "in the closet" about who they are and whom they may like or love. There are a lot of young people out there without anyone to turn to and in this day and age of "obesity epidemic hysteria propaganda" it's going to become more difficult to be "open" about this attraction. I hope this helps in some small way for you and your boys, in the future. No matter if they turn out to be FA's, "chubby chasers" or guys who like all types of sizes or one in particular. Teach them to respect those around them , the way they would like to be respected in return. This world still hasn't come to that point but the future can be shaped with the right teachings. Good luck and God Bless.

Last edited by FatKatLuvr; 12-11-2008 at 04:11 AM. Reason: editing and spelling corrections.
FatKatLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:47 PM   #89
pepso

pepso has said some nice things

My belief on it is that we develop sexuality before the age of 5, since no one can truly remember determining their preference, it has to be before memory develops. For me, I can remember a time I was asexual (around 4-5). But then, suddenly, I started having strange dreams when I was about 6. I dreamt of being strapped to a table, and force fed until my stomach was gigantic. And at first, it was an oddity, however, one night something curious happened, it still happens occasionally, but I don't understand it completely.

I woke up at 4 in the morning, and fell back to sleep. I started having the dream. And I actually FELT my belly get as huge as the dream made it feel. It was the best feeling I've ever had (occasionally, under the same conditions I can get myself to feel the same thing again). After that, suddenly in my mind I was obsessed, I wanted to be fat so bad. thankfully, my metabolism was that of the flash, so I never grew larger. I ate so much I developed a love for food I still have.

I'm not entirely sure when it happened, but I was watching tv, and there was a cartoon with a heavily pregnant woman, I became obsessed with pregnancy, I watched tv constantly hoping to see more pregnant women, occasionally with success. At the age of 12 I got a VCR in my room, I had a special tape that I used whenever I knew a big belly was going to be on, I'd watch it and rub my penis, but I didn't understand why it felt good. I understood reproduction, my parents never told me about masturbation, why people had sex, or how it felt. So one day when I was 14 I ended up finishing myself for the first time while watching the tape, I instantly knew what it meant.

I was TERRIFIED I was gay before then. I wasn't attracted to girls like other guys. I really wanted a girlfriend, but I didn't look at tits and flip out over them. They noticed, and called me gay constantly, I wasn't attracted to men at all, but I was a kid, I was scared. The day I finished myself, I was even more horrified, I was smart enough to realize I had a sexual fetish, which at that point I had only attributed to pregnant women. I was home alone that day, and went online and searched up exactly what my fetish was called. I exclusively looked at pregnant women for a while, but eventually they got very boring very fast. I didn't understand why. I found stuffing porn one day, and from that day on, it was just any kind of weight gain, I realized I was a chubby chaser more than anything.

Its not like one day someone chooses to go for bigger people because they feel like it, or like some people love to say, we can't get better, or are too lazy to. Its because something unidentifiable for each of us occurs in childhood, and it enters our psyche and develops our mind towards its sexual focus. Freud was right in calling children sexual creatures, its when we start to understand arousal on a very basic level.

Our perception of when our arousal towards our preference doesn't matter, because even if we can't remember, its been with us since infancy, you don't simply develop sexuality, you can develop kinky little things you love, but not full blown sexuality.

Obviously I'm a great blogger
http://powerfullies.blogspot.com/
pepso is offline   Reply With Quote