Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-11-2008, 09:10 PM   #76
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

As Soon as I'm left home alone at my mom's house OR My dad's house.. I go on a binge.
Old 12-16-2008, 03:33 PM   #77
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club
Default Video on sneak eating

Can anyone relate to this YouTube video? Rejected commercial for Pillsbury Cookie Dough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWJD9-4wlsg
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 07:07 AM   #78
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am glad to say that I haven't done this in a while......it's progress

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:21 PM   #79
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I found a box of Little Debbie "Strawberry" Shortcake rolls yesterday, in the forest, and realized tonight that if there's no one around to see or hear me eating them, they don't taste nearly as good.

What gives?
Old 12-21-2008, 08:48 AM   #80
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
I found a box of Little Debbie "Strawberry" Shortcake rolls yesterday, in the forest, and realized tonight that if there's no one around to see or hear me eating them, they don't taste nearly as good.

What gives?
Buttered popcorn from the movie theater tastes just as good to me whether I had to loudly tell the concession worker to put extra butter on it in a crowd....or not

Though I am not sure if it tastes better or not if my Mom is having a coronary upon hearing my request.

My sh*t seems tied up in my parents.....try eating one in front of your mom. Perhaps that's the secret?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:48 PM   #81
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
I learned something today: do not read this thread just before going where you can buy food.

I read the latest updates as I was having what lunch I’d brought with me today. But we’d been out of fruit at home and I’d run out of time to cut up any vegetables, so it was a rather incomplete lunch, so I went up the street, where in a mall there is a green grocers of sorts. I figured I’d pick up some carrot sticks, or maybe some oranges or grapes if the price was good.

But to get to the green grocers I had to walk through the food court at the mall. It occurred to me “Hey, I could buy a prepared salad, that would be better.” Then I felt that reflexive furtiveness/guilt “what if any co-workers saw me eating here after eating at work?” But then I realized that those who had seen me eating at work would all still be in the lunch room at work, while those eating in the mall would not have seen me eating at work.

Given which, I could ‘get away’ with more than a salad….I ended up having a slab of spanokapita, a greek salad, a mound of rice, and little carrot cake loaf. After which I was somewhat over full, but fully jazzed by the almost double lunch.

Still, I don’t want to make a habit of that sort of thing, so no more reading this thread right before I go off looking for food! It is a bad influence *L*
Hey Edx, I do believe I engage in all those behaviours, plus the "sneaking doughnuts out of the box at the office one at a time" as well. I know I never visit the divisional mailbox so faithfully as when I know there's pastries or chocolate sitting nearby....a couple of months ago, an accusatory e-mail went around stating that 'someone' in the division was 'hoarding' the chocolates a colleague had brought back from Geneva.

'twasn't me! I ate all the dozens I'd sneaked out of the bowl!
fat hiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:16 PM   #82
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

I'm not finding it hard I don't have to hid what I eat
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote