Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-20-2008, 04:42 PM   #1
400lbs

400lbs has said some nice things
Default coming out...

hey everyone, this place is endlessly inspiring. i'm a sporadic poster but lifelong fa...just interested in how many of you guys are closted fa's/feeders/feedees and how many have totally embraced the lifestyle and 'come out'...i'm still in the closet but aching to come out. well, i'll say it here anyway: i love fat. unconditonally and forever
400lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:27 PM   #2
Kbbig
Rock Star/Contortionist

Kbbig can now change their title

Well, I guess I am technically in the closet, but I would never deny having an attraction to larger women. I guess I just don't get too many people in my daily life asking about my size preference. If I see a girl who looks too thin, I'll let those around me know I think she looks like a stick. And if I see a cute big girl, I'll talk about her too!
Kbbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 02:04 AM   #3
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

As an FA and lover of ssbbws I could not hide it even if I tried.
Other than buffets, I dont think I've come out the closet as a mutual gainer in a public fashion as I rather people make their own conclusions while I keep things moving on, than to consistently deal with their hangups etc. as a ballooning belly would point that out.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 03:56 PM   #4
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

400lbs I wish you had AIM because I'm looking for really dedicated FA's because I have Roleplays and I'm looking for really inspiring FA's that are all about gaining weight no sexual tension allowed. I wish some of you were on right now because I really am in the Roleplaying mood I'm off for Christmas I don't go back to work Until Saturday I'm really into doing Full Throttle Roleplaying about Weight. I like people who want to Roleplay constantly never getting tired of it put all your energy into it
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:42 AM   #5
phatkhat

phatkhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesphatkhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I realized I liked big girls in high school and didn't really have to come out, it was just obvious by the girls I went for.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:37 PM   #6
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I've never really been in the closet...

I have always admitted to liking bigger guys, besides by my choice in men and some previous relationships people have always known anyway!

Even now on profile sites Fat Men are always on my list of likes! Everyone I know is aware of it too

Last edited by kinkykitten; 12-31-2008 at 01:39 PM.
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:13 AM   #7
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

There is no need for such thing as coming out.
All what you need is a fat chick for holding hands and kisses in public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 400lbs View Post
hey everyone, this place is endlessly inspiring. i'm a sporadic poster but lifelong fa...just interested in how many of you guys are closted fa's/feeders/feedees and how many have totally embraced the lifestyle and 'come out'...i'm still in the closet but aching to come out. well, i'll say it here anyway: i love fat. unconditonally and forever
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:50 AM   #8
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

I was born an FA and have always been out, but I didn't become super vocal till I hit my early 20's. I was a little quiet, but not too quiet heh, during my teen years when I would carefully pick and choose who I'd let know what I really desired. Now no one can shut me up
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:25 PM   #9
MakeMeAFeedee

MakeMeAFeedee has said some nice things

It's really inspiring reading about other people who just know. I'm definitely a closet feedee, which makes it sort of hard to fulfill any kind of meaningful relationship huh?
MakeMeAFeedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #10
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I've always been an FA but never knew I was one until I stumbled on this place years ago.

Never hid my preferences and I never will.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:50 PM   #11
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

I don't hide my preference at all.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:45 PM   #12
jennabelle
Chubby Gaining Princess

jennabelle can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
I don't hide my preference at all.
and its always appreciated when this happens.....
Old 01-10-2009, 07:58 AM   #13
Biglover
Medieval music singer

Biglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBiglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have always been in relationships with women that are 250 pounds and up. My family and friends questioned my preferance, and even gave me some grief. I have told most of them, that I love big girls, and the skinny ones do nothing for me. As time has gone by, noone says a word to me anymore, I suppose they are used to seeing me with big women.