Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 01-31-2009, 09:51 PM   #26
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey, Kara here!

Location: Asheville, NC (Paris of the South and Lesbian Mecca!)

Orientation: Straight BUT not narrow.....also, been married to a gay man for 33 years (off and on! LOL) My soulmate forever.

Interests: Singing, Theatre, www.Womansong.org, Water aerobics (did I just write that?), old NAAFAian, hiking slowly and adoption advocate.

More about yourself: I forget.

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:43 PM   #27
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
OMG George - how adorable are you!! I love the pink and black stripes!!
Why thanks .

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Sure why not.

Gender: Male, but like George I have to admit I'm girly for similar reasons.
Orientation: Straight
Interests: Computers, video games, any technology, really. Science fiction and fantasy books. Hippie stuff too.
More about yourself: I've lurked Dims since 1998, joined a few years back, etc. Never been particularly manly. I'm tall and very thin, and I actually have a decent waist/hip ratio luckily. I'm not girly to the extent george is, though, and I kinda envy how good his face/head/hair works for that purpose.
Picture(s) if any:
Girly clothes are awesome, love your top to by the way .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaInNC View Post
Orientation: Straight, but I like to kiss girls? Whats the term for that?
Interests: I love to read, play video games, chess, comedy
More about yourself: I want to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony. Id like to buy the world a coke, and keep it company.

Pic in profile and avatar
I belive the term for that is Katy Perry lol.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:59 AM   #28
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation why, hello!

Orientation: politically queer
Interests: just ask.
More about yourself: author of "a critical history and analysis of same-sex marriage in the u.s. 1970-2003" ; mayor of fatopia
Picture(s) if any: please see profile

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:15 AM   #29
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Location: soon to be back in Winona, Minnesota, in the middle of nowhere Mn right now
Orientation: straight but ardent supporter of the GLBTQ community.
Interests: reading, mostly non fiction and romance and books on weather, music of all genres, and plans to spend a summer chasing tornadoes in a couple of years.
More about yourself: Divorced for 8years now, 4 kids, one grandson, another on the way. Intelligent but still struggling with low self esteem, but remain funny as hell and modest lol. Former nurse who worked long term care and suffered burnout both physically and mentally, disabled but trying to figure out what to do career wise to satisfy my soul and help to make this world just a bit better place to live in.
Picture(s) if any: oh its over there on my avatar , cant miss it, im the one right under my screename.
Old 02-01-2009, 04:35 AM   #30
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
Location: soon to be back in Winona, Minnesota, in the middle of nowhere Mn right now
Orientation: straight but ardent supporter of the GLBTQ community.
Interests: reading, mostly non fiction and romance and books on weather, music of all genres, and plans to spend a summer chasing tornadoes in a couple of years.
More about yourself: Divorced for 8years now, 4 kids, one grandson, another on the way. Intelligent but still struggling with low self esteem, but remain funny as hell and modest lol. Former nurse who worked long term care and suffered burnout both physically and mentally, disabled but trying to figure out what to do career wise to satisfy my soul and help to make this world just a bit better place to live in.
Picture(s) if any: oh its over there on my avatar , cant miss it, im the one right under my screename.

Wow..striking resemblance between you and our new President! Or First Lady...or First Daughters ..

PS- I LOVE that pic of the Obama's!!
Old 02-01-2009, 05:04 AM   #31
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I love your stripey tights George I have some similar... However.. they look better on you
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:07 AM   #32
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
Wow..striking resemblance between you and our new President! Or First Lady...or First Daughters ..

PS- I LOVE that pic of the Obama's!!
oh duh, forgot i changed it.. um change that part of my self description where i may have indicated intelligence.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:14 AM   #33
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
oh duh, forgot i changed it.. um change that part of my self description where i may have indicated intelligence.
LOL..I've done the same thing before...but mine was a pic of a bed with 600 thread count sheets. At least yours was people!! LOL
Old 02-01-2009, 07:35 AM   #34
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Orientation: straight with a twist
Interests: it varies
More about yourself: I have a large interest in trannies and/or bi men. I found this out while watching Southern Comfort about 6 years ago. I am a Domme. My Bi crushes are smaller bbws to thin women with nice curves such as Ellen and Jackie Warner(workout on Bravo).
Picture(s) on my avatar and profile.

Last edited by chocolate desire; 02-01-2009 at 07:38 AM.
chocolate desire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:37 AM   #35
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

OK here goes

Orientation:Bi-sexual
Interests: Not anything I want to mention

More about yourself: I have always been as attracted to women as I have to men. Growing up in a very religios/restrictive home I knew what I felt for women was wrong. I never really admitted my attraction until I was married and felt I could tell my husband. Wayne is so wonderful, my sexuality is just a part of who I am to him. So, I hope someday to have a fulfilling and loving relationship with a woman.

Picture(s) if any:

Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:25 AM   #36
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

ORIENTATION: Straight
INTERESTS: Photography, Scrapbooking, Traveling, Size Acceptance, Healthy Eating & Exercise, lymphedema advocate

MORE ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a mommy to a beautiful 3 year old and a wife of 5 years to a wonderful FA, Brian. Former teacher and developmental trainer until my stage 3 lymphedema got the best of me. A few months ago I decided that eating healthy and exercising were top priority in order for me to be the person I want to be and also so I can be the kind of mommy Luke deserves.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg happy.JPG (60.4 KB, 522 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0419.JPG (69.1 KB, 520 views)
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:53 AM   #37
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Orientation: lesbian...lipstick
Interests: yoga, travel, bellydance, shopping, reading, the esoteric, psychology, ayurveda, etc
More about yourself: living and loving
Picture(s) if any: see my profile
Old 02-01-2009, 01:17 PM   #38
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Hey again!

Orientation: Straight as an arrow
Interests: In the bedroom? Thats naughty you sinners. Gotta get to know me first, lol. I'm pretty much obsessed with music and am a bit of a movie buff. I'm at my happiest when at a concert. I'm just finishing up a Viticulture BS and am a winemaker. I love to cook (used to be a caterer) and have managed fine dining restaurants as well as designed wine lists for them. So I'm pretty much a professional wino/foodee I also love to read whenever I find the time and stay up to date on politics, though it always pisses me off. Oh yeah, pretty chubby girls are of great interest to me as well
More about yourself: Ask if you're interested I suppose...
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #39
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Orientation: Bisexual
Interests: My kids, confident women, assertive men, anything Scottish, art of every kind, books, words, a wide variety of movies and music
More about yourself: I have three grown kids (23, 21 and 19) and one great daughter-in-law. Currently spending time with a curvy girl, but it's more of a fwb-type relationship. Have dated bi men in the past and enjoyed that, too, but it's not something I seek out.
Picture(s) if any: in profile

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:30 PM   #40
Nobody

Nobody has said some nice things

Orientation: Gay
Interests: I enjoy reading (Sci-Fantasy & Graphic novels in particular, but not exclusively), writing, and drawing. I enjoy gaming (PC, Console, and Magic:tG), I also do some online roleplaying, but mostly pen & paper (D&D, GURPS, World of Darkness). I've tried MMOs, not so much my thing.
More about yourself: I'm currently working at a public library, living in an apartment with my bf and trying to make ends meet (they're not inclined to do so). Making an effort to try new things, meet new people, etc.
Picture(s) if any:
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:29 PM   #41
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
Orientation: Gay
Interests: I enjoy reading (Sci-Fantasy & Graphic novels in particular, but not exclusively), writing, and drawing. I enjoy gaming (PC, Console, and Magic:tG), I also do some online roleplaying, but mostly pen & paper (D&D, GURPS, World of Darkness). I've tried MMOs, not so much my thing.
More about yourself: I'm currently working at a public library, living in an apartment with my bf and trying to make ends meet (they're not inclined to do so). Making an effort to try new things, meet new people, etc.
Picture(s) if any:
Hello. welcome!! Nice to meet you.
Me n GD will be posting our intros soon but i am sprawled on the couch and my laptop power is about to go.. and i just cant be arsed finding the thing to plug it in!! Soon soon..
anyway..i am loving that some new queer peeps are comming to DIMS!!! LOVING IT!!!

xmer
Old 02-02-2009, 09:01 AM   #42
Babygirlneedsu

Babygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBabygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Lipstick Libran Lesbian alert !

Orientation: 90% gay but love riding horses and cowboys
Turn-ons: BIG sensual long dark haired women with cute faces [ see who I post to !! ]
What else ?

I came out late in life but knew I was gay from a young child. As a school teacher I must be careful about being too obvious, although the boys tease me in a nice way and are quite cool with it....but things could be akward in a girls school as the wee lasses can get crushes and who knows what difficulties could arise [ although now older and uglier this is less likely ]

I have had some interesting flings but the only woman who I have fallen for in real time ,who seems to like me back, is a Greek beach bar owner who runs a cooky cantina up on the nudist beach on Skala Eressos, Lesvos. Things are very difficult and I must be cautious about saying too much as there are some mafioso islanders who do not want us to be together. My mum and friends have rained continuously on my parade and I too have doubts about her integrity but keep letting my heart rule my head...silly me !

Maybe the Euro rate will put me off a repeat visit next year but it is hard to find a girl to love who is also gay and gorgeously grande in every way. If only the DIMS FORUM was the local disco. I have been out to gay ballroom dancing for the last couple of years and discovered that I prefer to dance with the men as they are physically stronger and make better leaders in this sport and the women there are far too skinny and somewhat on the boyish side for me.On Sunday nights in the City of London there is a cool pub called the White Swan which runs a ballroom, line dance and sequence dance eve.where GLBT folk can all strutt their stuff and there is a cupboard called 'Trannysylvania' where the Brians become Karens in peace, so they don't have to travel on the tube in their girls garb. George [ of Bexy and George ] would fit in a treat I have no chips on my shoulder about being gay and am not a political creature or activist type as I am far too busy thinking Libran thoughts of pink and blue and pleasure seeking. I love sensual delights, laughter, languages and people watching and there is nothing better than enjoying the company of another person who floats your boat on the waters of life. I love the company of men too and think I would rather bed a good guy than a rotten girl....handsome is as handsome does !!? Below is a piccy of me in a fairy outfit at one of the gay dancing holidays I go on in Laurieston, Scotland.....I now have brown hair and have tried to upload a shot but the machine don't like the dimensions !?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ff.JPG (13.0 KB, 607 views)
File Type: gif valentine79.gif (9.8 KB, 605 views)
Babygirlneedsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:28 AM   #43
wellrounded

wellrounded has said some nice things
Default Im back

I was a member of Dims last year under the name inari. Im back as wellrounded.
Heres my stats: Age: Almost 40

Orientation: Straight

Interests: Travel when I can, blogging, cooking, and movies

More about yourself: :Im unemployed for the first time in my life.. Im looking at it as a vacation. Im taking classes twice a week for now. Its time for a career change.

Picture(s) if any: I only have this one for now. My photographer is taking some in the next 2 weeks! yea for me. So more will be coming
Old 02-02-2009, 03:09 PM   #44
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Orientation: who knows!

Interests: pugs. cute dresses. never cleaning my room.

More about yourself: in middle school i dated and experimented with boys and girls. in high school, i only dated women and was one of two out lesbians at my tiny all girls private catholic school. my longest relationship ever was with a woman, to this day we are still best friends. many of my friends are lesbian, gay or transgendered. i got a boyfriend right around graduation and went back to dating both men and women.

Picture(s) if any: you know what i look like!

although, i did just find this photo (it's from 2000ish) the other day:

it's from from my butchy high school days.

Last edited by Ivy; 02-02-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:47 PM   #45
g-squared

g-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 club

Orientation: straight

Interests: Moons over my hammy, buying clothes on ebay, sitting on my ass

More about yourself: I don't have a gallbladder, I'm 100% sure the world isn't ending in 2012, I probably play xbox, watch king of the hill and trashy reality tv too much, I feel like I need something GLBTQ related in here so i'll mention that I dated a girl who is bisexual once and in my senior year of high school my P.I.G. teacher and my Graphic Arts teacher were in a lesbian relationship

Picture(s) if any:

Old 02-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #46
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Orientation: Bisexual more or less.

Interests: Friends, tacos, good music and films, naps and sunny days.

More about yourself: I'm going to keep this LGBTQ specific.. I was the Vice President one year in my hs's GSA and then President the next year. I help organize and participate in the Day of Silence every year and I love it. I have a lot of LGBTQ friends and I'm very much an activist. That pretty much sums me up!

Picture(s) if any: Me!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:48 AM   #47
Deidrababe
Easy, Breezie, Deidrababe

Deidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this board

Orientation: Queer minded - Bi-Sensual - Slightly Crooked

Interests: Scrapbooking, singing, Animals, Hanging with friends, travel, Swimming, tanning, Napping.

More about yourself: Looking forward to moving to a new phase of my life - Newly single - Open to Men and women - I like Queer Minded, edgy folk that can make me laugh.

Picture(s) if any:

Want to know more about me? Read my blog! Come Check out my Facebook Page or My Myspace page! Want MORE Deidra all around? Come to my Yahoo Site! ALL FREE!

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Deidrababe's Big Belly Paradise
Deidrababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:38 AM   #48
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
I love your stripey tights George I have some similar... However.. they look better on you
thanks I love them too , got to love Claire's accessories for items like cool tights and alice bands .
Old 02-03-2009, 07:17 AM   #49
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
thanks I love them too , got to love Claire's accessories for items like cool tights and alice bands .
i wish i had a girlyboy to go to clairs accessories with!!!! Damnit!! All my boyfriends at the moment are too butch and bearlike. My girlyboy moved to london ages ago and i miss him. I only really have one friend (well stalker really)who dresses as a woman and he is creepy and looks like when ET dresses up for halloween in the film.. gah! *off to find more girlyboy friends*
Old 02-03-2009, 12:06 PM   #50
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
i wish i had a girlyboy to go to clairs accessories with!!!! Damnit!! All my boyfriends at the moment are too butch and bearlike. My girlyboy moved to london ages ago and i miss him. I only really have one friend (well stalker really)who dresses as a woman and he is creepy and looks like when ET dresses up for halloween in the film.. gah! *off to find more girlyboy friends*
I want your girlyboy and your bear boyfriends!

My current circle of MtF friends aren't that girly, and my gay friends are the gym-going straight-acting type. :/
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote