Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-03-2009, 11:27 AM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default 'Bear Bellies'

Grrrrr!! I love bears! I think all bears and cubs should show themselves in this thread. I think other gay guys and straight women who are bear lovers would also love some bear belly pic action!!!
I feel this thred may fall on its arse cause i dont think there are that many bears here yet. I might have to persuade my bear friends to join, put fake fur on my tummy and pretend to be a bear myself or we can just talk about bears and why we luvs em!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooowl!!
Old 02-03-2009, 12:01 PM   #2
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes please!

Butch bears are yummy too.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote