Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-01-2009, 09:48 AM   #1
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Single, Attached, Looking?

So, i thought that since the Main Boards have one and the BHM Boards have one, we need one here too.

You know how it works
Old 02-01-2009, 10:27 AM   #2
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

single, yet not looking so much as waiting to be found. *

*too bad there isn't a search party out right now
Old 02-01-2009, 10:28 AM   #3
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
single, yet not looking so much as waiting to be found. *

*too bad there isn't a search party out right now
*begins the Search party*
I'll hand out the flashlights

OH! and I totally forgot to put myself in there.

I'm looking. Gah. It's rather miserable some days.
I'm sorta one of the only people in my group of friends that is still single, so we usual call the thursday nights spent at the local gay club the "Hunt for another Lonely Homo"...
Frustration.
Sad but true. xD

Last edited by Weeze; 02-01-2009 at 10:32 AM.
Weeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:54 AM   #4
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

In a strange relationship.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:02 AM   #5
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
In a strange relationship.
Strange?
What's goin on? You know you can always talk to me, chica
Old 02-01-2009, 01:16 PM   #6
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Engaged. We occasionally seek....friends....though.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:54 PM   #7
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

single as of five minutes ago and not looking yet.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:22 PM   #8
Babygirlneedsu

Babygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBabygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Dear Chocolate D - don't go telling us that you and your John are no more when I have just been engrossed in reading the history of the fairytale romance...or do you just mean that he is back in Blighty ? I would have loved to ''twist'' with a beaytiful girl like you but the fantasy loses its lust-re ? when you are so crazy in love with your Wylde man !!!!
Hope that all is well and just wanted to tell you how gorgeous and cuddly you are, love a fellow Brit, Lucy xx
Babygirlneedsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:36 PM   #9
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ah it is what it is. I must say without any form of flirtation that I do enjoy your post on the other boards and have read them all with a smile.
Thank you very much for the compliment my dear Lucy.
I noticed you have a nice taste in lovely ssbbws such as Patty I am honored to have grabbed your attention if only for a brief moment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlneedsu View Post
Dear Chocolate D - don't go telling us that you and your John are no more when I have just been engrossed in reading the history of the fairytale romance...or do you just mean that he is back in Blighty ? I would have loved to ''twist'' with a beaytiful girl like you but the fantasy loses its lust-re ? when you are so crazy in love with your Wylde man !!!!
Hope that all is well and just wanted to tell you how gorgeous and cuddly you are, love a fellow Brit, Lucy xx
Old 02-01-2009, 03:44 PM   #10
Babygirlneedsu

Babygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBabygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default More than a passing fancy....

Bless you [Chocolate Desire ] for your lovely response and yes my heart does belong to the divine Patty but you have been more than a Brief Encounter[ great old British film ] on the long journey and who knows what might have been if the train had pulled into your station first. I hope you are not too sad if ''it is what it is'' and I will be thinking of you and hope to speak to you again or make you smile with one of my posts....You are right that I have a taste for very scurmptious pretty ssbbw and I was raised by a bbw mum and her ssbbw best friend, who I had a crush on from the age of six!! I hope you are o.k and expect to get a flirty fan mail next time you post a gorgeous piccy.....big hugs , Lucy I you goodnight !

I hope your heart mends soon.... ... and don't forget, there's always a desire for chocolate !
Attached Images
File Type: gif valentine_16.gif (23.5 KB, 713 views)
Old 02-01-2009, 04:25 PM   #11
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm attached, but I think everyone knows that by now

And so is George, regardless of what he tells you

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:28 PM   #12
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Very much attached getting married this year
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:23 PM   #13
chocolate desire

Dear Sweet Beautiful Lucy,
My how you make me smile Ms Lady. I hope things work out for you and your lady love for anyone as sweet as you should only have happiness in your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlneedsu View Post
Bless you [Chocolate Desire ] for your lovely response and yes my heart does belong to the divine Patty but you have been more than a Brief Encounter[ great old British film ] on the long journey and who knows what might have been if the train had pulled into your station first. I hope you are not too sad if ''it is what it is'' and I will be thinking of you and hope to speak to you again or make you smile with one of my posts....You are right that I have a taste for very scurmptious pretty ssbbw and I was raised by a bbw mum and her ssbbw best friend, who I had a crush on from the age of six!! I hope you are o.k and expect to get a flirty fan mail next time you post a gorgeous piccy.....big hugs , Lucy I you goodnight !

I hope your heart mends soon.... ... and don't forget, there's always a desire for chocolate !
Old 02-02-2009, 03:37 PM   #14
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Single, Looking and well, waiting to be found~
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:16 PM   #15
Babygirlneedsu

Default Once upon a time....back in Funland?

There was a beautiful princess called Renee who lived happily ever for afters? I hope the next frog you turns out to be your prince ! You should have your just desserts too my sweet !
Attached Images
File Type: gif frog_31.gif (18.6 KB, 652 views)
File Type: gif Dancer-06-june.gif (7.2 KB, 651 views)
Old 02-03-2009, 08:08 AM   #16
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Attached to the stunningly beautiful, intelligent and funny golden delicious. Though, we just moved in and are acting all mental. And i have all my stuff everywhere and she is a clean freak..so maby she will Dump me soon!! sob!
She hasnt posted in a while, think she got scared off by posting in Hyde park!! I told her it was a bad idea.. she needs to come gather in the lesbian hot tub..tis more relaxing!
Old 02-03-2009, 08:13 AM   #17
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Where is this lesbian hot tub you speak of? I could use a good soak while I wait for my search party to find me.

Do tell Golden Delicious to come back to us-we miss her!
Old 02-03-2009, 08:31 AM   #18
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Where is this lesbian hot tub you speak of? I could use a good soak while I wait for my search party to find me.

Lol! Actually, i had a story to go along with my 'lesbian' hot tub but i realised i ramble an awful lot so didnt say. ok, My best friend is swedish and while her English is great she sometimes mixes things up. We were visiting my Gf's hometown (now mine) which is a kinna small town. My swedish friend asked me if there were many lesbians here (she was on the prowl) i said "well, its not exactly a lesbian hotbed". Later on that night we went bowling and it was funny because about 3 lanes were hoatching with lesbians!! my friend said "oh my!! It IS a lesbian hot tub"!! lol
Anyway, i think we should go make a lesbian hot tub...for steamy chitchat and bubble fun and what not!! what says you??
Old 02-03-2009, 08:33 AM   #19
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

The thought of a BBW lesbian hot tub makes me drool all over my keyboard in the school lab.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:40 AM   #20
mergirl

ooh.. there Is one now! meet you there..
Old 02-03-2009, 08:43 AM   #21
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Lesbian hot tub?
Well, hot damn.
Can I get an address to google directions???
Old 02-03-2009, 08:53 AM   #22
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
Lesbian hot tub?
Well, hot damn.
Can I get an address to google directions???
haha..well, we kinna made one here.. but as of yet..its still to get heated! I ruined the mood by talking about swimmming in sperm!
Old 02-03-2009, 03:05 PM   #23
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Happily attached, but in an open relationship, so wouldn't mind if certain dalliances were to occur! (That made more sense in my head!). Not really looking though.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:10 PM   #24
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bunned. Wifed up. Roped.

...yeah
Old 02-03-2009, 07:02 PM   #25
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Single, boy-crazy, no takers
(none that I want to accept anyway)
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote