Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-03-2009, 08:33 PM   #701
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This dress is from Innocent World. I have it in two colours, mint and cream. Someday, when I'm feeling ambitious enough, I'm going to go on a quest to find out if it comes in any other colours.
The tights are mint as well, from We Love Colours.
The cardigan is from Torrid.
The scarf is from UrbanOutfitters.
AND FINALLY, the glasses. I'm so psyched about these. I have a prescription for glasses, and have been on a quest for a decent pair. A friend of mine ordered these online and didn't like them, so I offered to buy them. squee. I don't want to wear them in public until I get the prescription filled.

In her hips, there's revolution.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:47 PM   #702
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

erg double post.

In her hips, there's revolution.

Last edited by DeerVictory; 02-03-2009 at 09:03 PM.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:02 PM   #703
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i luff that dress!
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:25 AM   #704
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post
I could just eat you up!
Old 02-04-2009, 01:07 PM   #705
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ahhh Raegan I absolutely adore you! Gonna be adding your name to the Crush thread later methinks!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:10 PM   #706
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
It's almost disturbing how adorable you are.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:52 PM   #707
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yay shirts.

Stripey longsleeve t-shirt with hood. Got for like $10.

Almost too-small nightmare before christmas shirt from hot topic.

If you can't tell, I have fallen madly in love with purple.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:34 AM   #708
Ella_galaxy

Ella_galaxy has said some nice things

I can't wait to post here. I'd simply describe what I'm wearing, as in earlier posts, but... a.) it may not be entirely appropriate at the moment (teehee) and b.) I feel I should be posting a pic. I'll get my camera out and do it tomorrow.
Ella_galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:02 AM   #709
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

I bet our 22 yr old nephew in Ohio would like that Nightmare Before Christmas shirt. I think he likes Nightmare Before Christmas stuff...
Old 02-07-2009, 03:14 PM   #710
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jimjam time

Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #711
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

white v-neck t-shirt and a very soft, light khaki coloured long skirt

comfy
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #712
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

New outfit...and a hint of baby bump?? I can't tell lol!

Attachment 58572

Attachment 58573

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 11-25-2009 at 03:26 PM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:34 PM   #713
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post

Attachment 58572

Attachment 58573
looking fantastic hun
Old 02-08-2009, 06:44 PM   #714
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Attachment 58572

Attachment 58573
I love that top Bexy, and you're glowing
Old 02-09-2009, 12:44 AM   #715
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Attachment 58572

Attachment 58573
Aw, you're glowing! Given how cute you and George are, I'm sure the baby will be beautiful!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:01 AM   #716
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I can't tell if there is a baby bump, but it looks like you are getting 'pregnancy face' (there is the already mentioned glow, and also a certain look around the eyes that I can't quite put my finger on.....)
Old 02-09-2009, 10:39 AM   #717
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

This dress is from Innocent World. I have it in two colours, mint and cream. Someday, when I'm feeling ambitious enough, I'm going to go on a quest to find out if it comes in any other colours.
The tights are mint as well, from We Love Colours.
The cardigan is from Torrid.
The scarf is from UrbanOutfitters.
AND FINALLY, the glasses. I'm so psyched about these. I have a prescription for glasses, and have been on a quest for a decent pair. A friend of mine ordered these online and didn't like them, so I offered to buy them. squee. I don't want to wear them in public until I get the prescription filled.

You are so adorable :O
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:41 AM   #718
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Attachment 58572

Attachment 58573

LOVE the shirt/blouse/top! So cute.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:41 AM   #719
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

Attachment 58572

Attachment 58573
Beautiful! I love the outfit too.

As for the baby bump, the second photo, maybe? The top isn't clingy so I can't tell.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:37 AM   #720
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
looking fantastic hun
Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraLee View Post
I love that top Bexy, and you're glowing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Aw, you're glowing! Given how cute you and George are, I'm sure the baby will be beautiful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
I can't tell if there is a baby bump, but it looks like you are getting 'pregnancy face' (there is the already mentioned glow, and also a certain look around the eyes that I can't quite put my finger on.....)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
LOVE the shirt/blouse/top! So cute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
Beautiful! I love the outfit too.

As for the baby bump, the second photo, maybe? The top isn't clingy so I can't tell.
Thank you so much everyone!!! Everyone keeps telling me I am glowing, I love it!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #721
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Congrats on the new baby! Ya'll look good. I once had a friend accuse me of pregnancy glow. I had to tell her naw, I'm just fat. (She thought I was preggo lol.)
Old 02-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #722
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylharrell View Post
Congrats on the new baby! Ya'll look good. I once had a friend accuse me of pregnancy glow. I had to tell her naw, I'm just fat. (She thought I was preggo lol.)
I think fat people generally have more of a glow. <3
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:07 AM   #723
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm not exactly wearing this right now, but it I WAS wearing it only a couple of days ago... :P

I'm on the right, my friend Cindy is on the left. Fashionwise, she's sort of mid-Edwardian, I'm post-Edwardian (1912ish)...it was her birthday and we were all having tea.

Here's a shot that shows my hat...I made a black straw sun hat into a Lunardi revival hat circa 1911. I kind of hate hats, so it was a huge deal that I actually bothered with the damn thing. xD

Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:31 AM   #724
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

We do have more of a glow. And that's cuz we're happier than the skinny gals.

Wearing mismatched pj's right now. Sun I wore for church & eating out-- black miniskirt from Jessica London from a few yrs back, black top from Roamans or Woman Within, black and white jacket from Fashion Bug, wide calf black knee-hi boots from Roamans, and jewelry like necklaces, earrings rings, bracelets etc...

Last edited by cherylharrell; 02-10-2009 at 04:37 AM.
cherylharrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:39 AM   #725
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love your fantastic costumes! I'm such a sucker for period garb. Are you a costumer? A fin-de-siecle fan? I must know- this is too good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
I'm not exactly wearing this right now, but it I WAS wearing it only a couple of days ago... :P

I'm on the right, my friend Cindy is on the left. Fashionwise, she's sort of mid-Edwardian, I'm post-Edwardian (1912ish)...it was her birthday and we were all having tea.

Here's a shot that shows my hat...I made a black straw sun hat into a Lunardi revival hat circa 1911. I kind of hate hats, so it was a huge deal that I actually bothered with the damn thing. xD

sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote