Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-06-2009, 11:06 AM   #26
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

And btw..why is it that when we feel miserable we listen to miserable music!! A break up isnt a break up unless you have gin and amy mann i feel!
Old 02-06-2009, 11:26 AM   #27
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
And btw..why is it that when we feel miserable we listen to miserable music!! A break up isnt a break up unless you have gin and amy mann i feel!
Jesus I love you....

I drank beer and kool-aid and smoked my dads weed that night...
Seriously thinking I couldn't survive being alone in this cruel cruel world...
I loooove the repeat button when I'm on a sadness binge....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:40 AM   #28
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Hee hee, that's funny, Cors!

A straight friend of mine once told me she was resentful that the gays took the rainbow symbol for their own, because that meant straight people couldn't use rainbows for anything anymore.
Confession: I own a hilarious t-shirt that has a monochrome rainbow and says "straight" on it.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:40 AM   #29
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
Jesus I love you....

I drank beer and kool-aid and smoked my dads weed that night...
Seriously thinking I couldn't survive being alone in this cruel cruel world...
I loooove the repeat button when I'm on a sadness binge....
Totally..The snot covered repeat button..
Though i rememeber my downstairs neighbours split up and the guy had that song "cant live..if living is without yooooou" On repeat for about 4 hours! I was beginning to think he had killed himself, which would have been an ironic twist. Had it gone into the 5th hour..i would have killed him myself though!!
Old 02-06-2009, 12:25 PM   #30
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Totally..The snot covered repeat button..
Though i rememeber my downstairs neighbours split up and the guy had that song "cant live..if living is without yooooou" On repeat for about 4 hours! I was beginning to think he had killed himself, which would have been an ironic twist. Had it gone into the 5th hour..i would have killed him myself though!!
I confess, I don't get the whole drinking to drown sorrows with sad song on repeat thing at all. I understand that crying is cathartic, but I don't see the point of working yourself up to such an extreme. I usually just scream into my pillow if I have to, and then go shopping or work out.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:55 PM   #31
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I confess, I don't get the whole drinking to drown sorrows with sad song on repeat thing at all. I understand that crying is cathartic, but I don't see the point of working yourself up to such an extreme. I usually just scream into my pillow if I have to, and then go shopping or work out.

Well I live my life with a soundtrack, and songs just help me move on with the process. To be honest I only did that as a teenager, now I just write page after page of journal entries that fail to make sense when I "come too".
Sometimes I paint, but bad art work is harder to hide than a journal full of scribbles.....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:47 PM   #32
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
Well I live my life with a soundtrack, and songs just help me move on with the process. To be honest I only did that as a teenager, now I just write page after page of journal entries that fail to make sense when I "come too".
Sometimes I paint, but bad art work is harder to hide than a journal full of scribbles.....
hu.. are you me??
Though, i need to add song writing to bad art and scribbles and also bad poetry..
Old 02-09-2009, 12:03 PM   #33
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that I totally feel... powerful.

I just deleted all the pictures of my Ex from my laptop.
Every.
Single.
One.

She's out of my computer, out of my phone....

I think, i'm finally free
Old 02-09-2009, 12:20 PM   #34
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yay Krismiss!
Old 02-09-2009, 12:48 PM   #35
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC...
That I totally just jinxed it by posting this.
Seriously, after like, a month of no contact, I post that, and she texts me.

Stupid girls.
Hatez them.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:39 PM   #36
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that sometimes I am overwhelmingly jealous of George and his ability to shop just anywhere, and wear clothes that just do not get made in my size

and I also confess that sometimes I take it out on him, sorry baby...

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:44 PM   #37
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Look at it this way, Bex - you're one of the few women who can live vicariously through their boyfriend's fashion choices. Yes? (Sorry - trying to find the silver lining - ignore me of that's not what you need right now!)

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:53 PM   #38
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would say a lot of the time this is what I do, pick up clothes and choose outfits that I would wear myself.
It's just so hard when I see him in clothes I would kill to have and haven't a hope in hell of wearing....

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:27 AM   #39
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
IC that I totally feel... powerful.

I just deleted all the pictures of my Ex from my laptop.
Every.
Single.
One.

She's out of my computer, out of my phone....

I think, i'm finally free
Well done you on your catharsis!! Banish the banshee from your life!! If you dont want her to txt you bar her number too!! My pal had to change phone numbers recently so an ex wouldnt call her. Which was anoying cause i knew her old number off by heart!! gah!
Old 02-16-2009, 03:58 PM   #40
Cors
Delurking

It just struck me again that I haven't actually slept with a biological female in over 3 years. 4 years, if you don't consider my ex who is anatomically ambiguous (she is born XXY).
Old 02-17-2009, 04:56 AM   #41
mergirl

hmm.. i have slept with the same women for over a year now...
i didnt think that was very like me.. but i realise it actually is me and i'm very happy.
Actually i couldnt imagine sleeping with anyone else again.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:09 PM   #42
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess after reading the essay "One is not born a woman" I'm confused as to what I should be called.

My gender and queer theory course is quite interesting.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:57 AM   #43
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that being incredibly aroused by a man and then a woman in a span of only a few hours last night really messed with my head. The only thing that could put a damper on my libido last night was the fact that I ate way too much at dinner and got sick.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:05 AM   #44
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
I would say a lot of the time this is what I do, pick up clothes and choose outfits that I would wear myself.
It's just so hard when I see him in clothes I would kill to have and haven't a hope in hell of wearing....
You should start your own fashion line then Bex. I know you are going to be a Mummy and your time is precious, but we all need another outlet, and if you designed your own clothes, you could have the styles you want in your size.
You are very creative, and have a fab sense of style.

BTW- My Marcus is going to become a big brother in August. Yep I am going to be an Auntie again.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:38 AM   #45
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
hmm.. i have slept with the same women for over a year now...
Women, Mer? :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
BTW- My Marcus is going to become a big brother in August. Yep I am going to be an Auntie again.
Grats on being an Auntie!

And I confess that I am often secretly happy that my partner is asexual and that typical physical attraction doesn't play a part in the relationship. In my warped mind it means that he is more likely to still want me when we are old and aching.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:05 PM   #46
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that I am right now listening to Fiona Apple's version of "Across the Universe" on pandora.com, and I love love love her version of that song.

there is probably nothing queer about that confession, but so what?
Old 02-25-2009, 05:20 PM   #47
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Women, Mer? :O

oh lmao.. i just got that.. "woman" sorry.. that wasnt a freudian slip..
Old 02-26-2009, 06:33 PM   #48
Diego

Diego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My first sex encounter was at the school!
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:00 AM   #49
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that my role as sounding board for my daughter's friends has changed. They all sort of treat me like their adopted mother. I feel pretty honored to be given this role.

However, I also confess that it upsets (saddens) me that their bio-mothers aren't able to give them the love/support/advice that they should be giving them just because of their sexual orientation.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:08 AM   #50
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that sometimes I wish I lived in a small studio apartment in Seattle or Portland and had really short butch hair and did nothing but activist work and slam poetry. But that was another life.

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention I would have a couple of cats and a small dog....and a nice fat girlfriend

Last edited by BeautifulPoeticDisaster; 02-27-2009 at 11:12 AM.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote