Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-04-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Jude Law actually looks ok as a girl!

Just had to share this! This is JUDE LAW!! Taken from his new film Rage. In the movie he plays a Transgendered supermodel called Minx. The film premieres at the Berlin Film Festival this week and has a pretty stellar cast including Judi Dench, Steve Buscemi and Eddie Izzard.

Like, ZOMG!

Attachment 58382

For anyone who doesn't know, Jude is an English actor who usually looks like this..

Attachment 58383

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 11-25-2009 at 03:26 PM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Holy crap! He's hotter as a chick!!
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 06:41 PM   #3
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know right!!
It was on a site basically saying "guess who this is".
I looked at the pic for like 20 mins and could not figure out who the hell it was. When it said it was Jude Law, I was shell shocked!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:37 PM   #4
GWARrior

GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

omfg. i alwys thought jude law was kinda sexy... but him as a woman is HAWT!
GWARrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:50 AM   #5
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Totally not attracted to him as a man....but as a woman, he is passable
Old 02-05-2009, 09:45 AM   #6
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Totally hotter as a woman!!.. though for some reason i fancied him in AI when he played a 'sex bot'..
Do i now need to come out as some kind of sex bot admirer?? Cause frankly i'm tired of all these sexualities!! lol
Old 02-05-2009, 10:28 AM   #7
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

I would never of guessed that was jude law in a million years, for a start where is his receading hairline
Old 02-05-2009, 10:31 AM   #8
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
I would never of guessed that was jude law in a million years, for a start where is his receading hairline
You see..i knew there was some motive behind him playing that part..he gets more hair!!
sneaky jude.. next he will be starring as a wildebeast!!
Old 02-05-2009, 11:17 AM   #9
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
You see..i knew there was some motive behind him playing that part..he gets more hair!!
sneaky jude.. next he will be starring as a wildebeast!!
Ah we are onto him now, we have Mr. Law all figured out .
Old 02-05-2009, 06:33 PM   #10
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Never in a million years would I have thought Jude Law.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:19 PM   #11
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

BEXY!

That's it! Your my new bestie!
Holy shit!

I feel like I'm waitin' for Netflex to deliver Hedwing all over again!

That cast! The Dame is in it... Mr.Pink! & Tha BITCH!
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:24 AM   #12
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

hehehe

Now this dude looks like a girl...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGdTo...aynext_from=PL
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:35 AM   #13
Diego

Diego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My honey Gael Garcia Bernal in Bad Education, people say he resembles to Julia Roberts as a woman.

And usual

Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:19 AM   #14
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego View Post
My honey Gael Garcia Bernal in Bad Education, people say he resembles to Julia Roberts as a woman.

And usual

wow, what a beautiful man ..and woman!
Old 02-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #15
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jude scrubs up pretty well, but he's no match for Cillian Murphy in Breakfast on Pluto (bottom photo) - beeeeaaaautiful!

Butch:

Femme:
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:15 PM   #16
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Jude scrubs up pretty well, but he's no match for Cillian Murphy in Breakfast on Pluto (bottom photo) - beeeeaaaautiful!

Butch:

Femme:
I KNEW IT! I was always convinced he'd be a better looking woman than a man. So right. Someone somewhere totally owes me money or a beer.
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote