Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-08-2009, 08:11 AM   #1
Roam-Antic

Roam-Antic has said some nice things
Exclamation Accepting my Love of Fat

Hello everyone. As you probably have guessed, I really like fat. It's just something that every woman should have. I dunno about the men, but then again I'm not interested in them.

But I'm fairly new to this fat loving, as I didn't accept it before this year and my girlfriend has been working on me to accept more of who I am. She basically says that it makes logical sense, and I believe her. But whenever i say something about fat and how I like it, it feels like I'm telling her a big secret. Is there any good thorough process to come to terms with my love of weight?
Roam-Antic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's not different than liking a blonde or brunette. It's simply something you find attractive, and honestly... if your girl is fine then why aren't you? I think you're over thinking it.

Just like what you like... it's a short life, why try to make it harder?

Enjoy.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:08 PM   #3
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

it gets easier, my girlfriend and friends know all about my preference now. of course i didn't start to admit it to myself till i was 30. i wish i had figured it out earlier in life. any way my problem is i get kind of obsessive about it, it's been pent up for so long that now that it's out there i can hardly shut-up when the topic comes up

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't know if there's like a magic bullet for acceptance. It's one thing too to say you accept yourself and another to really feel it, as you are experiencing, so having someone tell you to just get over it might not work either, but I don't know...my feeling about a lot of things in life is based on Yodaisms - "Do or do not. There is no try." That kinda works for me.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:37 AM   #5
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
It's not different than liking a blonde or brunette.
Oh I would say it's a 1000 times more intense than this since. It's not just about the "look", it's all about the touch- the "feel"- far more intimate

Quote:
Just like what you like... it's a short life, why try to make it harder?
Exactly
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:16 PM   #6
Roam-Antic

Roam-Antic has said some nice things

Hah, well I just tend to overthink these things.

I really enjoy it, and I don't know how to tell anyone but the one closest to me. I don't think everyone will be so accepting...
Roam-Antic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:24 AM   #7
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roam-Antic View Post

I really enjoy it, and I don't know how to tell anyone but the one closest to me. I don't think everyone will be so accepting...
Eventually you're going to have to be willing to face that last part. Regardless of that xyz thing that you desire, there's bound to be people that are going to disapprove.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:37 AM   #8
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roam-Antic View Post

Not everyone will be accepting that will never happen, hell some people don't accept the fact that I also like BIG Trucks LOL.
Some narrow minded douches may even judge but a majority of your friends and family will just accept it as your preferance.

We are our own worst enemy when it comes to acceptance. I remember being worried about what my friends would think when I finally accepted myself, and a couple just replied with "I know dude it's no secret" now most of them have fun pointing out the big girls when we're out. I think they might be trying to figure out if I know something they don't. A couple of friends also admitted to having the same preferance.

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote