Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The thread for random single confessions!

The Lounge has a thread for this and I thought it might work here in BHM/FFA land as well.

Have at it!

Old 02-14-2009, 10:21 PM   #2
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Um what do we confess?

Like things we do or things we like?

Old 02-14-2009, 10:32 PM   #3
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Anything! It's totally random.

I'll go first. I confess to have started this thread to see if we can have more FUN in BHM land and LESS sexualizing of everything.
Old 02-14-2009, 10:54 PM   #4
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that I'm glad that this board has a new confessions thread. I love reading other people's confessions.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess Im a video game nerd
Old 02-15-2009, 12:47 AM   #6
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I confess that I can't stand having a ritualistic repetative life, and am always searching for something new.

I also confess that though I'm openly searching for a relationship, the real prospect of having one scares the crap out of me.
Old 02-15-2009, 01:02 AM   #7
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

I secretly loathe attention whoring threads. Such as "post your pictures in here". It's nice to window shop, but other than that, no thanks.

Oh and I visit Dims more than my own site, and not ashamed of it.

Last edited by Smite; 02-15-2009 at 01:04 AM.
Smite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:57 AM   #8
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Big guys make me "Jizz in my pants"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11ft...eature=related
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:30 AM   #9
persimmon
And now, in stereo!

persimmon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespersimmon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess that most of my hobbies now involve yarn. My husband has issued a "no sheep" moratorium.
persimmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:45 PM   #10
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess, I have recently been drawing nothing but amputees in my sketchbook. No idea what triggered the random fascination.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:48 PM   #11
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 is a member of the 500 clubtopher38 is a member of the 500 clubtopher38 is a member of the 500 clubtopher38 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post
I secretly loathe attention whoring threads. Such as "post your pictures in here". It's nice to window shop, but other than that, no thanks.

Oh and I visit Dims more than my own site, and not ashamed of it.
I visit smites site more than Dims,
Old 02-15-2009, 01:04 PM   #12
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Big guys make me "Jizz in my pants"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11ft...eature=related
I confess that I rep-whored too much and now I can't rep the amazingly reppable.
Old 02-15-2009, 01:27 PM   #13
Melian
Mechanical Octobot

Melian keeps pushing the rep limit!
Melian keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sometimes I pretend that I'm a velociraptor.

(I wish I was joking....)
Old 02-15-2009, 02:09 PM   #14
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

I love spending money on stuff I don't need.
Old 02-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #15
Catkin

Catkin can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

Me and my sister pretend to be dinosaurs sometimes. I'm 20, she's nearly 18

EDIT: T-rex is my dino of choice by the way.
Catkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:30 PM   #16
rabbitislove
Facon Bacon Bikini

rabbitislove makes people happy simply by logging inrabbitislove makes people happy simply by logging inrabbitislove makes people happy simply by logging inrabbitislove makes people happy simply by logging inrabbitislove makes people happy simply by logging inrabbitislove makes people happy simply by logging inrabbitislove makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~da rev~ View Post
I spent $42 dollars ordering online from Abercrombie and Fitch. It was the discount bin, but stilll....
Old 02-15-2009, 03:43 PM   #17
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I confess that I'm always looking at people's location and hoping one day there'll be a gal in Pennsylvania who can appreciate a nerdy, artsy, piscean dreamer like myself.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #18
Lavasse

I'm the same way but I hope for Wisconsin lol
Old 02-15-2009, 04:18 PM   #19
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~da rev~ View Post

SAME. Especially if it's something bizarre.
(I type this as I admire my new camel-shaped teapot.)
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:59 PM   #20
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Even though I don't smoke, I like Zippo lighters. I just ordered three more.

A pink one.

A copper one.

A shamrock Zippo.

My favorite is the 1941 replica brass Zippo.

If any of you ever see THIS ONE for sale anywhere, I want one in the worst way!

Last edited by Canonista; 02-15-2009 at 09:03 PM.
Canonista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:12 PM   #21
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

If it's any consolation I catch myself doing the dinosaur scene that Jim Carey did in "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events" quite often.
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:08 AM   #22
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
Even though I don't smoke, I like Zippo lighters. I just ordered three more.

A pink one.

A copper one.

A shamrock Zippo.

My favorite is the 1941 replica brass Zippo.

If any of you ever see THIS ONE for sale anywhere, I want one in the worst way!
Oh hellz yes!

I got a candy apple red one this last christmas. I ran down the flint and am too lazy to go get some so right now it's just sitting there being awesome.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:49 AM   #23
Louis KC

Louis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLouis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess that I always stare at womens asses and then imagine wearing them like a hat!
Louis KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 01:18 AM   #24
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

so much for trying to not sexualize EVERYTHING
Old 02-16-2009, 01:30 AM   #25
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
Oh hellz yes!

I got a candy apple red one this last christmas. I ran down the flint and am too lazy to go get some so right now it's just sitting there being awesome.
Click on one of the links I posted. That company sells flints. You can have the mailman bring a few right to your mailbox.