Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2009, 01:31 AM   #26
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions communityescapist is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I own more pairs of shoes than a man should. I don't know to me you gotta have the right shoes for the right events. I have Hiking boots, Walking shoes, Dress Shoes, Casual shoes, shoes just to match different accessories, belts and watches.

I don't know I just like to Look Good eheheh

Old 02-16-2009, 01:59 AM   #27
Louis KC

Louis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLouis KC can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
so much for trying to not sexualize EVERYTHING
Sorry. I was just being a silly goose. I will confess something that no one knows.

I cried watching I am Legend when Will Smith's character had to kill his own dog.

Louis KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:02 AM   #28
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis KC View Post
Sorry. I was just being a silly goose. I will confess something that no one knows.

I cried watching I am Legend when Will Smith's character had to kill his own dog.
During LotR:Fellowship of the Ring, I cry every time when Boromir dies in Aragorn's arms. I hated Boromir in the book, but Sean Bean did an amazing job bringing compassion to a character that was written as a background character/ catalyst for the story's progression.

-Uriel
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:22 AM   #29
Dr. P Marshall
Master Member

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess, I like it when a man can cry.......especially if I am the one who makes him cry. What can I say? I have a cold, cruel heart.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:44 AM   #30
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
I confess, I like it when a man can cry.......especially if I am the one who makes him cry. What can I say? I have a cold, cruel heart.

Dammit, Dr. P, was it you that wrote that blasted Death-Scene from Fellowship! Aha!!!!

-Uriel
Old 02-16-2009, 09:44 AM   #31
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
LOL. I'm so going to rep you for that one. Right now, it won't let me.

I confess, I sucked up to my dad today so he could get me icecream.

(Make sure you read it right, you pervs.)
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:18 AM   #32
Dr. P Marshall
Master Member

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
Dammit, Dr. P, was it you that wrote that blasted Death-Scene from Fellowship! Aha!!!!

-Uriel
Shhhh.If I had written it, I would have killed off all of the elves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
LOL. I'm so going to rep you for that one. Right now, it won't let me.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:29 AM   #33
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A man that works at the convenience store/gas station I stop at every morning to grab a coffee told me I looked good today. I'm not sure how to feel about that.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:31 AM   #34
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
SAME. Especially if it's something bizarre.
(I type this as I admire my new camel-shaped teapot.)
We have one of those! (well, I don't know if it is the same pot or not, but we have a camel shaped tea pot). We use it all the time, usually attached to the phrase "Should I make up a camel's worth of tea?"
Old 02-16-2009, 01:17 PM   #35
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis KC View Post

Man, me too. It was really a horrible scene.

I confess, tragic film or literature involving animals often moves me more than that involving human beings.

(Wanna cry? Read the short comic book 'We3')

Last edited by Esther; 02-16-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 01:22 PM   #36
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
We have one of those! (well, I don't know if it is the same pot or not, but we have a camel shaped tea pot). We use it all the time, usually attached to the phrase "Should I make up a camel's worth of tea?"

HAHAHA. I'm so glad that somebody else owns one, I think it is so hilarious.
I couldn't quite decide between the camel, or this poorly-designed swan when I was in the store (the tea came out of the swan's ass), but the absurdity of the camel won me over.
And there's a good chance we have the same one, I think one particular design is sold quite often.

Old 02-16-2009, 01:37 PM   #37
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I couldn't quite decide between the camel, or this poorly-designed swan when I was in the store (the tea came out of the swan's ass), but the absurdity of the camel won me over.
And there's a good chance we have the same one, I think one particular design is sold quite often.

I don't think I can ever drink tea again
Old 02-16-2009, 01:40 PM   #38
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yep, same pot.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:40 PM   #39
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavasse View Post
I don't think I can ever drink tea again
No way! Tea tastes much better when a ceramic animal barfs it out into your cup
Old 02-16-2009, 01:42 PM   #40
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
No way! Tea tastes much better when a ceramic animal barfs it out into your cup
Barf is one thing but I meant after hearing about the swan
Old 02-16-2009, 01:43 PM   #41
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that I sometimes envy people that have faith in any form of god or spitituality and sometimes I feel like I am too logical for my own good...also I am very cynical and being that way has gotten me nowhere. It's not something that is a choice because I can't fake it and always revert back to "wow that's a buncha bullshit"
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:25 PM   #42
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavasse View Post
Barf is one thing but I meant after hearing about the swan
Haha!!
What, warm, liquid swan poo isn't appealing?
Old 02-16-2009, 02:32 PM   #43
Lavasse

No not really lol
Old 02-16-2009, 03:24 PM   #44
Surlysomething
pumpkins, soon?

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I won't regret saying this, this thing that I'm saying.
Is it better than keeping my mouth shut?
That goes without saying.
Call, break it off.
Call, break my own heart.
Maybe I would have been something you'd be good at.
Maybe you would have been something I'd be good at.

But now we'll never know.
I won't be sad, but in case I'll go there everyday, to make myself feel bad,
There's a chance I'll start to wonder if this was the thing to do.
I won't be out long but I still think it better,
If you take your time coming over here,
I think that's for the best.
Call, break it off.
Call, break my own heart.
Maybe I would have been something you'd be good at.
Maybe you would have been something I'd be good at.
But now we'll never know.
I won't be sad, but in case I'll go there everyday, to make myself feel bad,
There's a chance I'll start to wonder if this was the thing to do.
I'll start to wonder if this was the thing to do.

-Tegan & Sara
Old 02-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #45
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Quote:

CAMEL!

I love Camels, Dammit, I want one... Um, does it come in Yellow?

-Uriel
Old 02-16-2009, 04:45 PM   #46
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

I nearly wet myself laughing at something that isn't even funny

I have less rep than you. I probably always will
It does not make me any less of a valued FFA or contributor to this community.

xxxxx Don't say anything, i don't wanna speak, i don't wanna think - i just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me right here, right now xxxxx

Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 05:26 PM   #47
Melian
Mechanical Octobot

Melian keeps pushing the rep limit!
Melian keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantabelly View Post
I nearly wet myself laughing at something that isn't even funny
Did it involve a "toe?"

If so, stop reading my mind!
Old 02-16-2009, 05:33 PM   #48
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Sometimes I pretend that I'm a velociraptor.

(I wish I was joking....)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
Me and my sister pretend to be dinosaurs sometimes. I'm 20, she's nearly 18

EDIT: T-rex is my dino of choice by the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
If it's any consolation I catch myself doing the dinosaur scene that Jim Carey did in "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events" quite often.
IC that my sister and I tend to make pterodactyl screeches at each other for no good reason... she's 19 and I'm 23.

This whole dino theme is makin me think of the scene in Step Brothers...

"When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Bobby, you are 17, it’s time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job".

Last edited by SMA413; 02-16-2009 at 05:37 PM.
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:43 PM   #49
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Did it involve a "toe?"

Oh, how I wish my rep wasn't spent, hahaha.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:33 PM   #50
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Did it involve a "toe?"

Ha ha, now I confess this is driving me crazy cos i'm too slow to get it!

I have less rep than you. I probably always will
It does not make me any less of a valued FFA or contributor to this community.

xxxxx Don't say anything, i don't wanna speak, i don't wanna think - i just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me right here, right now xxxxx

Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote