Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 02-08-2009, 02:18 PM   #1
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Latest Food Discoveries - Share them here!

Have you discovered anything lately that's to die for? Or should I say - something that gives you a reason to live! Share it here

I recently discovered 2 great new treats.

One is Trader Joe's Pita Bite Crackers with Sea Salt. OMG. I couldn't believe how delicious they were! They are very simple but have a great flavor and a wonderful crunch. I went back yesterday to stock up but they were out of stock! They did say they'd have them in sometime in the next few weeks. I will be calling every few days to check on them since after just one box I am addicted.

The other is Kashi TLC Fruit and Grain Bars - Pumpkin Pie. Oh yum. Here is the description from their website: "Pie lovers will enjoy the sweet blend of pumpkin, real soft fruit and warm pie spices, sprinkled with pecans" It has a layer of pumpkin pie type filling on top.

I see on their site that they also have Dark Chocolate Coconut and Raspberry Chocolate. I need to get to the store!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:05 PM   #2
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This weekend while babysitting for the local "hippies" from Wisconsin I found a lovely treat in the pantry!

Organic Fruit Leathers by Stretch Island Fruit Co.

These people had boxes and boxes of this lovely stuff...
Once I told the lady how much I loved it she told me to take it because they were going on vacation and need to empty the cupboards, which they usually give to food banks! I've been eating nothing but the Ripened Raspberry

And I got these in a care package a few weeks ago....I'm almost out, and wondering how to get my next fix.

Dark chocolate, raspberry jam,marshmellow and a lil soft cookie... only the Canucks could make something like this work.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:25 PM   #3
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fried pickles, omg no wai!
Old 02-08-2009, 06:04 PM   #4
Frankie
No longer a member

Frankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yum!

Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:05 PM   #5
Frankie
No longer a member

Frankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I hadn't heard of these until now - I'll have to look for them. They look fab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
The other is Kashi TLC Fruit and Grain Bars - Pumpkin Pie. Oh yum. Here is the description from their website: "Pie lovers will enjoy the sweet blend of pumpkin, real soft fruit and warm pie spices, sprinkled with pecans" It has a layer of pumpkin pie type filling on top.

I see on their site that they also have Dark Chocolate Coconut and Raspberry Chocolate. I need to get to the store!
Old 02-08-2009, 06:11 PM   #6
Frankie
No longer a member

And from the freezer case at Whole Foods, Daphne Baking Company tarts. The chocolate tarts and lemon tarts are really wonderful (if expensive).

Old 02-08-2009, 08:45 PM   #7
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
...One is Trader Joe's Pita Bite Crackers with Sea Salt. OMG. I couldn't believe how delicious they were! They are very simple but have a great flavor and a wonderful crunch. I went back yesterday to stock up but they were out of stock! They did say they'd have them in sometime in the next few weeks. I will be calling every few days to check on them since after just one box I am addicted...
OK, since I know TJs private labels foods made by other companies, I decided to go looking for the original pita crackers...and I found these!

Sensible Portions Pita Bites

The nutritional info is the same and the pic on the box looks like MY crackers. They even have a sea salt variety.

And...they are sold at some grocery stores near me.

So, I know what I am doing tomorrow on my lunch hour!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:33 AM   #8
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
And I got these in a care package a few weeks ago....I'm almost out, and wondering how to get my next fix.

Dark chocolate, raspberry jam,marshmellow and a lil soft cookie... only the Canucks could make something like this work.
Those are like Mallomars (with a raspberry kick), right?

http://www.taquitos.net/im/sn/Mallomars.jpg

Are they regional? I haven't had them in years, mostly because they're tough to find. Somehow I always found it comforting that they were seasonal, only selling in cooler months because the chocolate and marshmallow melts all over the place in summer. Means there's still a limit as to how far even a major food empire like Nabisco will go in pumping their stuff full of -ives and -oids.

I just had a neighbor turn me on to vanilla Blunt Wraps, but that's for another thread (or board).
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:33 AM   #9
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's easy to find mallomar variations. I just had a Colombian version by Nestle's the other day. I don't find them terribly hard to find at major chain supermarkets, but sometimes the box can be a bit dusty.

I've also seen those whippets at the local Stop & Shop. Have you explored any markets in Alabamy? They can't be too hard to find!

And I need those kashi pumpkin bars. My favorite kashi cookies were pulled because of the killer peanut butter scare.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:34 PM   #10
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Sweet Mother of God!
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #11
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

UK folks, do check out the Options range of hot chocolate and cappucino!

Yes, it is low-cal but it doesn't taste icky at all! The hazelnut-flavoured hot chocolate is simply divine! The coconut is great too. I also like the belgian chocolate, mint and orange flavours. I find the white chocolate weird and cloying though. I am dying to try their Cappucinos!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #12
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
UK folks, do check out the Options range of hot chocolate and cappucino!

Yes, it is low-cal but it doesn't taste icky at all! The hazelnut-flavoured hot chocolate is simply divine! The coconut is great too. I also like the belgian chocolate, mint and orange flavours. I find the white chocolate weird and cloying though. I am dying to try their Cappucinos!
Ooh, I haven't had the hazelnut one...the Turkish Delight Hot Chocolate is my favourite. Although I often find myself using, like, twice as much powder as you're meant to. Oh well
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:16 PM   #13
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Ooh, I haven't had the hazelnut one...the Turkish Delight Hot Chocolate is my favourite. Although I often find myself using, like, twice as much powder as you're meant to. Oh well
Me too, I love my hot chocolate thick! I haven't tried the Turkish Delight, but I am so going to!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:53 PM   #14
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos View Post
Those are like Mallomars (with a raspberry kick), right?

http://www.taquitos.net/im/sn/Mallomars.jpg

Are they regional? I haven't had them in years, mostly because they're tough to find. Somehow I always found it comforting that they were seasonal, only selling in cooler months because the chocolate and marshmallow melts all over the place in summer. Means there's still a limit as to how far even a major food empire like Nabisco will go in pumping their stuff full of -ives and -oids.

I just had a neighbor turn me on to vanilla Blunt Wraps, but that's for another thread (or board).
Yep raspberry love inside....

Well we have Wal-mart and that's 'bout it!
However! I did find some at a "Salvage" type dicount food store we have!
It's full of weird stuff with typos, in Arabic or it just aint sellin!
Better yet, the boxes are only $1.19!
I bought about a dozen, because what you see on the shelf, is what you get. IT could be months before I see 'em again, so I stocked up.

You've seen nothing till you've seen Super Juicy, lit and ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
It's easy to find mallomar variations. I just had a Colombian version by Nestle's the other day. I don't find them terribly hard to find at major chain supermarkets, but sometimes the box can be a bit dusty.

I've also seen those whippets at the local Stop & Shop. Have you explored any markets in Alabamy? They can't be too hard to find!

And I need those kashi pumpkin bars. My favorite kashi cookies were pulled because of the killer peanut butter scare.
I went and looked! Found them at United Grocery Outlet, it's a kind of Big Lots for off color food-stuffs! The cashier said it's weird I wanted something they'd never gotten before, or would probably wouldn't get again.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.

Last edited by Mishty; 02-09-2009 at 09:56 PM.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:25 AM   #15
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For those who love Mexican chocolate -- the kind with cinnamon in it -- there is an ice cream company out of S. Cal called 'Palapa Azul', and they make a Mexican chocolate ice cream. IMO it's better than any commercial chocolate ice cream except maybe Haagen-Dasz. They also make dulce de leche ice cream, which I haven't tried, and sweet corn ice cream (!) which my grocery doesn't stock. Ice cream fanatics will want to give them a try.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:11 PM   #16
stillblessed23
A half full kinda girl

stillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized rep

omg tonight I found this asiago cheese and artichoke dip in Wegmans. It is amazing! The taste lingers in you mouth and it is great. You have to heat it up though and I found that it taste best with tortilla chips.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cheese dip.jpg (37.2 KB, 1367 views)
Old 02-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #17
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

omgomgomgomg Wegmans I MISS YOU WEGMANS ...
Old 02-12-2009, 02:35 PM   #18
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

My find is Sabra brand Hummus. They are so fresh and creamy and delicious. I think I might go broke trying them all.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #19
AnotherJessica

AnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillblessed23 View Post
omg tonight I found this asiago cheese and artichoke dip in Wegmans. It is amazing! The taste lingers in you mouth and it is great. You have to heat it up though and I found that it taste best with tortilla chips.
The best way to eat it is if you toast them because when the dip melts it is SO AMAZING!!! I'm also a huge fan of the buffalo blue cheese dip.
AnotherJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:40 AM   #20
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can't find too much information online but I present Midor chocobisc cookies:

CHOCOBISC
Premium crisp meringue biscuits with hazelnut cream filling and coated in thick milk Swiss Chocolate.

Very good quality supermarket cookies but such a tiny package for $3.49. They only come in a pack of 10. There in the European and vaguely European-like cookie section.
Attached Images
File Type: gif np_choco-185.gif (8.8 KB, 1252 views)
Old 02-18-2009, 05:41 AM   #21
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Mac and Cheese.... yup!

I had never had it until recently and I love it o.o!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:39 PM   #22
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default banana nut cheerios

Very yummy. There is a chocolate bread recipe I am going to attempt on their website.

http://www.cheerios.com/ourCereals/B...rios_home.aspx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cheerios.jpg (19.5 KB, 1328 views)
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:53 PM   #23
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
Mac and Cheese.... yup!

I had never had it until recently and I love it o.o!
Never had Mac & Cheese before?!?!?!?!
Old 02-18-2009, 01:13 PM   #24
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Got this the other day at Sur La Table.

And I, too, like the Sabra Hummus. I'm partial to the roasted garlic. And then I found the little mini cups....
Old 02-18-2009, 01:26 PM   #25
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
Very yummy. There is a chocolate bread recipe I am going to attempt on their website.

http://www.cheerios.com/ourCereals/B...rios_home.aspx
I am definitely wanting to try these Cheerios. And that recipe looks awesome. If you make it soon, can you let us know how it turns out? I wish I had all of the ingredients in the house now. Oh well, it is going to be cold here this weekend, it will be good to have a reason to turn the oven on for awhile.