Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-18-2009, 12:37 PM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default nolose

hmm..i didnt know the acronym nolose stood for National Organizations for Lesbians of Size!!?? This was before they allowed trans people in.. Grrrr Trans people.. always fucking up acronyms!!!!!
Anyway, incase anyone hasn't checked them out here is the link..

http://www.nolose.org/
Old 02-18-2009, 12:44 PM   #2
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

They are a fantastic group of people. They run the yearly fat girl flea market in Manhattan. I met a couple of members outside of a club about 4 years ago. They were extremely friendly and full of useful information.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 01:00 PM   #3
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

ooh cool.. I checked out their website years ago but never really went back cause it wasnt that interactive plus all the bashes seemed to be in the U.S. I have a friend who went to a couple of bashes though and she said she had a brilliant time! I think its a great idea though..
Old 02-18-2009, 01:41 PM   #4
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I checked out their forums recently but there isn't much going on there.

We need a UK site!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote