Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-17-2009, 01:35 PM   #51
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantabelly View Post
Ha ha, now I confess this is driving me crazy cos i'm too slow to get it!

Ok ok....look at all the camels that have been posted.

Then think of a hot stream of tea.

Eh?

Last edited by Melian; 02-17-2009 at 01:37 PM. Reason: For an extra hint, google "moose knuckle."
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:42 PM   #52
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Ok ok....look at all the camels that have been posted.

Then think of a hot stream of tea.

Eh?
Ohhhhhhhhh... ha ha, yeah, it wasn't that. But now that is making me chuckle It was actually something that could be connected to a camel.... strangely enough.

I have less rep than you. I probably always will :p
It does not make me any less of a valued FFA or contributor to this community.

xxxxx Don't say anything, i don't wanna speak, i don't wanna think - i just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me right here, right now xxxxx

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:53 PM   #53
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

I confess I volunteered for the Obama campaign and I am a card-carrying member of MoveOn.org.
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:13 PM   #54
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly View Post
I confess I volunteered for the Obama campaign and I am a card-carrying member of MoveOn.org.
Yep i get emails all the time.. Still have my yard signs and my window sign and buttons as well.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:44 PM   #55
Starling

Starling can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStarling can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess that I have really elaborate fantasies involving a guy who sits next to me in one of my Lit classes. I'm considering finding a new place to sit, since I can't focus at all when I'm near him. Like today, he kinda leaned back and rubbed his belly a little...I nearly jumped on him then and there.
Starling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:55 PM   #56
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
I confess that I sometimes envy people that have faith in any form of god or spitituality and sometimes I feel like I am too logical for my own good...also I am very cynical and being that way has gotten me nowhere. It's not something that is a choice because I can't fake it and always revert back to "wow that's a buncha bullshit"
Quoted because it applies to me too. I envy my friends and their faith sometimes, they seem more at peace, unlike me, who's overanalytical and too logical.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:13 PM   #57
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling View Post
I confess that I have really elaborate fantasies involving a guy who sits next to me in one of my Lit classes. I'm considering finding a new place to sit, since I can't focus at all when I'm near him. Like today, he kinda leaned back and rubbed his belly a little...I nearly jumped on him then and there.
Damn you and your amazing ability to tell even short real stories!

I confess that I check the new story board every day hoping for a new Starling story/installment.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:50 PM   #58
Ryōri
Built Like a Teddy Bear

Ryōri can now change their title

I confess that I have a fascination w/ fire and as such, keep at least 3 zippos on me at all times. I love the sound they make and when I'm dates I play with them and it tends to annoy my dates.

Last edited by Ryōri; 02-17-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Ryōri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:23 PM   #59
phoaglan

phoaglan has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
I confess, I like it when a man can cry.......especially if I am the one who makes him cry. What can I say? I have a cold, cruel heart.
You should be spanked.
phoaglan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:53 PM   #60
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I confess that I sometimes envy people that have faith in any form of god or spitituality and sometimes I feel like I am too logical for my own good...also I am very cynical and being that way has gotten me nowhere. It's not something that is a choice because I can't fake it and always revert back to "wow that's a buncha bullshit"
I totally agree with you on this. I really wish I could believe in hope and God and faith and such, but it just doesn't compute in my head. I can never fully understand or believe it. This has probably led to my increased cynicism over the years.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #61
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess I love this thread and how popular it's becoming.

It's interesting too!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:03 PM   #62
ahtnamas
Cheeky Penguin

ahtnamas is a member of the 500 clubahtnamas is a member of the 500 clubahtnamas is a member of the 500 clubahtnamas is a member of the 500 clubahtnamas is a member of the 500 clubahtnamas is a member of the 500 club

I love meeting people online offline (even if some are scary creepy)
Old 02-17-2009, 06:15 PM   #63
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am in love with my PS3
Old 02-17-2009, 07:12 PM   #64
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm addicted to early 90s sitcoms
Old 02-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #65
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
I'm addicted to early 90s sitcoms
Full House and Family Matter FTW...though those may be late 80s...

Speakign of which, I have an incredibly eerie love of the 80s, in spite of being a child of the 90s.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:43 AM   #66
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I feel shitty because I fucked my hair up big time.

Note to self: Do NOT trim your bangs at 11:30pm when you're in a pissy mood or you WILL end up looking like a 14yo girl who just came straight from Supercuts.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:51 AM   #67
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
I relate. I believe in God but I miss the faith I used to have.

I confess I'm drooling over Michael Jackson in his Beat it video.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 01:13 PM   #68
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess I really, really want to post something in Hyde Park that I know would get me banned.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:18 PM   #69
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

I must confess, I would really like to know what Dr. P is on about...

-Uriel

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:50 PM   #70
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtnamas View Post
I love meeting people online offline (even if some are scary creepy)
I feel the same way, but it seems that no one really wants to meet me (Ok, one or two do, but it hardly ever works out due to time/location issues). I think I am that scary creepy person you mentioned....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
I must confess, I would really like to know what Dr. P is on about...

-Uriel
Same here!!!
Old 02-18-2009, 03:52 PM   #71
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
Full House and Family Matter FTW...though those may be late 80s...

Speakign of which, I have an incredibly eerie love of the 80s, in spite of being a child of the 90s.
Saved By The Bell, Full House, Family Matters, Home Improvement, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Step by Step, Boy Meets World, The Wonder Years
Old 02-18-2009, 03:53 PM   #72
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I feel the same way, but it seems that no one really wants to meet me (Ok, one or two do, but it hardly ever works out due to time/location issues). I think I am that scary creepy person you mentioned....

Same here!!!
I want to meet you. I don't think you're creepy.

Oh wait, I am the person who has "is creepy" written under her name and duct tape as her profile picture. I guess I can't really judge these things.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:04 PM   #73
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
I want to meet you. I don't think you're creepy.

Oh wait, I am the person who has "is creepy" written under her name and duct tape as her profile picture. I guess I can't really judge these things.
Don't forget who GAVE you that "is creepy" title

And I know you want to meet me. I fear for my panties....
Old 02-18-2009, 04:22 PM   #74
Dr. P Marshall

Quote:
Don't forget who GAVE you that "is creepy" title

And I know you want to meet me. I fear for my panties....
Geez why don't you air all of our personal business.

Of course I remember who told me I'm creepy. That's why I'm so proud of the title.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:15 PM   #75
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Saved By The Bell, Full House, Family Matters, Home Improvement, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Step by Step, Boy Meets World, The Wonder Years
Fan of about 6 of those, but aware of all of them.

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia