Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 01-31-2009, 05:05 PM   #26
Carol W.

Carol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Just one more reason why Dims is the COOLEST place.....my hearty congrats and support to all of you, and enjoy!!! (tossing some nice warm throws into the new GLBTQ living room, cause after all, it's pretty cold outside, and you can snuggle while you're in here.......)
Old 01-31-2009, 09:45 PM   #27
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hurray! "Straight but not narrow".....I have the T shirt somewhere! Glad to support everyone and it's about TIME for this forum!
Hugs, Kara

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:03 AM   #28
grandecafe1

grandecafe1 has said some nice things
Exclamation

Huzzah!
showing my love & support...
Old 02-01-2009, 06:31 PM   #29
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here!
Old 02-01-2009, 06:59 PM   #30
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*raises hand*

You have my support, too!
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #31
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Count me in! I have a button that says the same thing...
ButlerGirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:33 AM   #32
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Adding my support too. I've always been vaguely disappointed that I'm so straight as it's so often confused with a negative attitude to the alternatives - but 'straight but not narrow' sums it up nicely.

You already have muffins so I thought I'd bring chips and dip

Tracey xx
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:13 AM   #33
tattooU

tattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized rep

Total support here!
tattooU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:28 PM   #34
addie17

addie17 can now change their title

Big time support from here in middle-of-nowhere PA! I'm excited!
addie17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:32 PM   #35
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Straight but not narrow here too. One night I was pretty convinced I must be bisexual, but the next day after sobering up and mustering up the nerve to call the girl who put her number in my phone the night before, reaching her unhappy boyfriend and giving some serious thought to my own and how he might take this news, I decided it was probably just the alcohol.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #36
Windom Earle
Ghostwood Forest Sage

Windom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Huzzah!

The fabulosity of the existence of this board is undoubted. It is long overdue. As designated Fat Holy Man, I am, of course, beyond any concept of gender or orientation...I see only souls inhabiting lovely flesh thingies. Errrrr.......uhhhh...maybe I could put that a little more elegantly...I think we spend far too much time in our lives worrying about differences and not what draws us together...a shared experience of being fat or being attracted to fat personnages! There, that was pretty easy! Onward and upward with the LGBTQ board! Huzzah!
Note: In the photo, I appear about as "Butch" as I ever get and that took a fake moustache!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg disguised_timmy.jpg (56.5 KB, 100 views)
Old 02-08-2009, 07:43 AM   #37
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I feel blessed to have been raised with gay as no big deal, and I'm really happy that Dimensions has reached out to our unstraight friends. I don't think it needs to be pointed out that this is a place filled with straight people who've never quite fit in for various reasons, so the more tolerance and inclusion, the better.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:44 AM   #38
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windom Earle View Post
The fabulosity of the existence of this board is undoubted. It is long overdue. As designated Fat Holy Man, I am, of course, beyond any concept of gender or orientation...I see only souls inhabiting lovely flesh thingies. Errrrr.......uhhhh...maybe I could put that a little more elegantly...I think we spend far too much time in our lives worrying about differences and not what draws us together...a shared experience of being fat or being attracted to fat personnages! There, that was pretty easy! Onward and upward with the LGBTQ board! Huzzah!
Note: In the photo, I appear about as "Butch" as I ever get and that took a fake moustache!
Good to see you, the Artiste formerly known as Obie....

And what Kurt Vonnegut said he saw was, in the character of Rabo Karabekian, "all that is alive and maybe sacred in any of us … a vertical and unwavering band of light."
Old 02-08-2009, 10:52 PM   #39
Windom Earle
Ghostwood Forest Sage

Windom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Miss Jane@

The Light doth burn bright in all forms and shapes and we are blessed to be amongst them, whatever plane we might inhabit. You put the universality of Life and Freedom in a marvelous context with that quote! Thank you. Obie-wan-kenobi lives! AHA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane View Post
Good to see you, the Artiste formerly known as Obie....

And what Kurt Vonnegut said he saw was, in the character of Rabo Karabekian, "all that is alive and maybe sacred in any of us … a vertical and unwavering band of light."
Old 02-10-2009, 12:38 PM   #40
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ya know, I didn't post in here yet.

Yep straight but not narrow here too!

Proud mother of a lesbian daughter, and member of PFLAG. Yay!

Glad to see so many folks here.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:52 PM   #41
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just thought this was kinda fun and decided to share it here.

http://www.stupid.com/fun/IMNG.html
Old 02-11-2009, 06:39 AM   #42
Bellyjeansgirl

Bellyjeansgirl can now change their title

*puts up a little banner on the side of the forum room*

Good luck with your new space!
Bellyjeansgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:26 AM   #43
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

haha.. i love that! Though, i suspect it will be mainly gay people that will buy it for kitch value! lol
Old 02-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #44
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think Dimensions is a better place for the existence of this board. Thank you, Conrad! Been so busy working I've hardly been around any of the boards, but I definitely want to welcome this board to our community and to give you all a shout out and some love.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:54 PM   #45
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want to applaud Conrad for creating this new board. The GLBTQ community has long been a part of the BBW subculture. I'm glad that Dimensions is inclusive.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:03 PM   #46
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

chiming in too! thrilled the forum's up!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:37 PM   #47
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

straight and kinda wide...hope that is ok....hola!
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:36 PM   #48
Windom Earle
Ghostwood Forest Sage

Default Did I mention.....

That I have been a longtime musical collaborator with F-M transgender poet and author, Max Valerio, author of "The Testosterone Files".....we are working on a performance/spoken word piece for the San Francisco Arts Commission coming up in June at Femina Potens. Any SF Bay area folks would be heartily invited to come...and I will also mention the monthly "Heavy Rotation" event here for folks of size of all genders and orientations and their admirers. With that, I leave the topic of Frisco and LGBTQ alone for a second or two. I think this might relate to the existence of the board in a positive, inclusive, creative and hope-based way!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MaxModern_times_004[1]a.jpg (31.7 KB, 56 views)
Old 02-25-2009, 07:01 AM   #49
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been busy lately, but glad to see this forum up! Plus some of favorites post here, how can I resist?