Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-11-2009, 01:12 PM   #1301
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
Now I'm ready to go home and nap!
The perfect dessert that isn't chocolate.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #1302
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticfate13 View Post
*spank spank*
thank you sir!

*pours chocolate sauce all over ya sexy bod.*

Old 02-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #1303
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I'm not a fan of domino's..but they have one pizza that I love..the philly cheesesteak pizza.

I ate a whole large one tonight...I bought 2 of them..one for today and one for tomorrow!
I hope you are safe from the bad weather that hit OK a couple of days ago.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:35 PM   #1304
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatgirlfan View Post
I hope you are safe from the bad weather that hit OK a couple of days ago.
I am..my hometown was the town that was hit the worst and has been on tv since Tuesday.

THank you for the concern
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:51 PM   #1305
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I am..my hometown was the town that was hit the worst and has been on tv since Tuesday.

THank you for the concern
wow, that is scary, I have lived in Georgia, the damn tornados would always strike at night. In 1997 a HUGE tornado came just a couple miles from my house. What is the freaky part is just a couple months before the Huge tornado, I moved. My old house was about 1/8 of a mile from the path of it.
I would have heard it in the middle of the night.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:55 PM   #1306
Fatgirlfan

Quote:
I'm not a fan of domino's..but they have one pizza that I love..the philly cheesesteak pizza.

I ate a whole large one tonight...I bought 2 of them..one for today and one for tomorrow!

I love Domino's , but Pizza Hut has pasta dinners that are great! It is so funny they advertise the dinners as "family" size, but I can eat most of one myself.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:27 AM   #1307
RacinJason
Will work for gas.

RacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Confession - Well since there is a large degree of anonomity I can admit a few things on here.

I guess the first and worst is that I have begun to vomit up my meals shortly after I eat them. Yes, a 385lbs. bulimic. I have been dropping weight like crazy (45lbs in 90 days) and I know I'm damaging my body. Because I can't eat too much anyway, it is really easy to purge (gastric bypass).

My drinking has become epic. I can easily go through a 750ml of vodka in one setting. When I quit smoking, and then had gastric bypass I found that not having food and cigarettes left a HUGE hole in my pysche that couldn't be filled. Then I went to a wedding, had a few drinks and found something that filled the void of being lonely, shy, and overweight.

I'm working on both problems. Just felt good to "put it out there".
Old 02-19-2009, 09:11 AM   #1308
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinJason View Post
Confession - Well since there is a large degree of anonomity I can admit a few things on here.

I guess the first and worst is that I have begun to vomit up my meals shortly after I eat them. Yes, a 385lbs. bulimic. I have been dropping weight like crazy (45lbs in 90 days) and I know I'm damaging my body. Because I can't eat too much anyway, it is really easy to purge (gastric bypass).

My drinking has become epic. I can easily go through a 750ml of vodka in one setting. When I quit smoking, and then had gastric bypass I found that not having food and cigarettes left a HUGE hole in my pysche that couldn't be filled. Then I went to a wedding, had a few drinks and found something that filled the void of being lonely, shy, and overweight.

I like you Jason. Welcome to Dimensions.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #1309
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I like you Jason. Welcome to Dimensions.
I do too squire. Look forward to reading more of your posts and i hope you are getting all the help you need.
xmer
Old 02-19-2009, 09:24 AM   #1310
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

Oh wow, best of luck with your problems, dear.
Welcome to these lovely boards.

Confession for moi, I had no clue how big my appetite was getting for a while there. I took a day and decided to stop my compulsive eating to see how much it bothered me and my hunger was just horrible, without me knowing my body had become very dependant on constantly eating... so, I had to do something about it. Start limiting my self again, get my eating under control.
Reluctantly, but I need to focus on my health more. :/
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:29 AM   #1311
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

hmm lets see.
Twice in my life i have gained weight on purpose. Each time it was about 3 stones and it was great fun!
Though, when i was wee i had a fear of gaining weight.
i had my ...hmm no actually i'm too embarresed to post that one!!
(i NEVER get embarresssed..also i cant spell it)
Old 02-19-2009, 05:31 PM   #1312
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I think I feel you, Jason; please take care.

You too, Sweet.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:42 PM   #1313
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess I'm a bona fide fat girl. I went to dinner today at a restaurant that serves half price appetizers from 4pm-6pm. Even so..I still spent 30 bucks on dinner..lol

I got:

2 orders pot stickers
2 crab cakes
1 order spring rolls
and 2 orders of california rolls.

YUMM-O
Old 02-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #1314
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

You.

Thank you for saying all of that. Do please stick around.

I hope you have, or can find whatever help you need.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:13 PM   #1315
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am 5'5" and my natural summer weight is close to 90lbs. I wish I could gain another 20lbs, just so rude people would shut the hell up and clothes shopping would be easier, but my body refuses to cooperate.

If anything, I crave someone soft, plush and warm who won't have issues with my size.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:19 PM   #1316
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I am 5'5" and my natural summer weight is close to 90lbs. I wish I could gain another 20lbs, just so rude people would shut the hell up and clothes shopping would be easier, but my body refuses to cooperate.

If anything, I crave someone soft, plush and warm who won't have issues with my size.
Cors--Maybe you just need to spend a year in suburban America? I'm thinking enough hours sitting in a car on the freeway, combined with north american portion sizes, might work even on you?
Old 02-20-2009, 02:28 PM   #1317
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Cors--Maybe you just need to spend a year in suburban America? I'm thinking enough hours sitting in a car on the freeway, combined with north american portion sizes, might work even on you?
Probably, heh. I used to vacation in the US with my family regularly, for at least three weeks each time and I do end up putting on at least 5 pounds each visit. The weight comes right off when I return to Asia/Europe though.

Having said that, I am only 21. I will probably have an easier time gaining when I am 30.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:52 PM   #1318
braindeadhead

braindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

Goog luck dealing with everything your working on. You are very strong to just admit your problems.

I wish you the best.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:26 PM   #1319
MisticalMisty

I confess this :

Quote:
Mic check *tap, tap, tap*

Good..it's working.

I need sex and cheesecake NOW

and this
Quote:

Old 02-20-2009, 07:26 PM   #1320
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

...And once again that song by Marcy Playground is stuck in my head.

Thanks, Misty.

-Rusty
(...had too much caffiene and I was thinking about myself, and then there she was...)
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:59 PM   #1321
Reggiano

Reggiano can now change their title

Quote:
I confess I'm a bona fide fat girl. I went to dinner today at a restaurant that serves half price appetizers from 4pm-6pm. Even so..I still spent 30 bucks on dinner..lol

I got:

2 orders pot stickers
2 crab cakes
1 order spring rolls
and 2 orders of california rolls.

YUMM-O
Get that girl another order of spring rolls! And dessert.
Reggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:39 PM   #1322
triton333

triton333 has said some nice things

Me too, and chocolate milk. Pizza - sausage and canadian bacon - big wings!
triton333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:40 PM   #1323
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiano View Post
Get that girl another order of spring rolls! And dessert.
lol yes please!
Old 02-24-2009, 09:55 PM   #1324
triton333

triton333 has said some nice things

Instead I am lying in bed 4 hours north with some cashews and a snicker bar. mouth is watering thinking about what everyone is suggesting
triton333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:28 AM   #1325
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC I could really go for some humping of a big, soft, jiggly belly today.