Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-01-2009, 09:00 AM   #1326
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by triton333 View Post
Instead I am lying in bed 4 hours north with some cashews and a snicker bar. mouth is watering thinking about what everyone is suggesting

Jeez, some of my fave snacks.........mind reader

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:09 PM   #1327
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I confess I'm a bona fide fat girl. I went to dinner today at a restaurant that serves half price appetizers from 4pm-6pm. Even so..I still spent 30 bucks on dinner..lol

I got:

2 orders pot stickers
2 crab cakes
1 order spring rolls
and 2 orders of california rolls.

YUMM-O
my oh my i would love to see that
Old 03-01-2009, 05:15 PM   #1328
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ic i'm super excited to go to a buffet with my boyfriend next weekend :3
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:34 PM   #1329
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I confess this :

and this
need any help?
Old 03-01-2009, 06:29 PM   #1330
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Drifter View Post
my oh my i would love to see that
You realize I'm in the state above you..right? lol

Come take me out!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:30 PM   #1331
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Drifter View Post
need any help?
See above post! lol
Old 03-01-2009, 06:55 PM   #1332
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
I confess this :

and this
I could give you the cheesecake. As for the sex, you're on your own.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:58 PM   #1333
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll confess I actually felt a sexual arousal while absolutly stuffing myself today thats a first for me.
I'll have some cheesecake.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:15 PM   #1334
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
I could give you the cheesecake. As for the sex, you're on your own.
You're a buzzkill..lol

I am a fat girl..I can get my own damn cheesecake.

Old 03-01-2009, 08:22 PM   #1335
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that I'm going to squeeze the everloving fuck out of my girlfriend's thighs when we're cuddling tonight.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:28 PM   #1336
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That sounds like fun Wild Zero!!!Hope she likes it.LOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #1337
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You're a buzzkill..lol

Ain't he though? He wouldn't even let me talk about his.......stick shift......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 03-01-2009, 09:15 PM   #1338
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
who wants to have to do it manually anyhow?

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:31 PM   #1339
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You're a buzzkill..lol

Yup, agree!
Old 03-01-2009, 09:34 PM   #1340
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
IC I could really go for some humping of a big, soft, jiggly belly today.
...still cravin' it.

It's been an all-day thing. Really, really frustrating.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:40 PM   #1341
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
...still cravin' it.

It's been an all-day thing. Really, really frustrating.
Meet me in 15 mins...bring cheesecake
Old 03-01-2009, 09:41 PM   #1342
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Yup, agree!
Wanna share some cheesecake with me?
Old 03-01-2009, 10:01 PM   #1343
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Wanna share some cheesecake with me?

You, me, Beej and cheesecake. I suspect only two of us will come out alive.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:02 PM   #1344
MisticalMisty

Quote:
You, me, Beej and cheesecake. I suspect only two of us will come out alive.
Lmao...

I'll place my bet on the cheesecake! LOL
Old 03-01-2009, 10:36 PM   #1345
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
You're a buzzkill..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Quote:
Yup, agree!
Wow, refuse to discuss anything sex-related and you get labeled an instant buzzkill. Perhaps this is why dating never works for me.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:46 PM   #1346
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just ate a whole roll of Thin Mints!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:47 PM   #1347
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

KaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this board

And you didnt share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
I just ate a whole roll of Thin Mints!
KaliCurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:17 PM   #1348
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I did the same thing this afternoon! I asked my roommate to take the Thin Mints away from me... She doesn't like anything with mint and chocolate combined!
ButlerGirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:29 AM   #1349
Plainguy

Plainguy can now change their title
Default Not a Confession, well maybe. . .

I read a bit back on this thread about some of the lovely ladies having a "craving" for something but not being able to acquire something to satisfy, or not exactly sure what the craving is.

I don't know about anyone else but why do those cravings happen when nothing is open but Super Wal-Mart, Steak and Shake, or someplace just too far away to go to?

I have a dear lady friend from Cleveland, I met in the Dimchat room and from time to time we meet for lunch. There is a small area in Montrose, ( a suburb of Akron) where we meet and I swear within a half mile radius there are no less than 30 restaurants, of all kinds. It's wonderful, we've tried almost all of them over the course of a year or so.

The hardest part was deciding what to try when you aren't sure. . We eventually just made a list and starting going down the it, really a difficult task, (not) but we now have narrowed our preferences to 4, but we break out of the mold sometimes. We've also gotten to know the folks who own and work the places and they are all super!!

Oh yes, to Violet Beauregard, I read they are building a Sonic in N. Canton somewhere and perhaps elsewhere. I know it's not Youngstown, but it's close enough for a run if you've got the time. .
Plainguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 02:37 PM   #1350
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
Wow, refuse to discuss anything sex-related and you get labeled an instant buzzkill. Perhaps this is why dating never works for me.
Don't be angry- just teasing you