Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-02-2009, 02:52 PM   #1351
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am seriously craving Macaroni Grill's Create your own pasta and the bread with the oil and vinegar and ground pepper. I think I'll celebrate the escrow with that.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:15 PM   #1352
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
I am seriously craving Macaroni Grill's Create your own pasta and the bread with the oil and vinegar and ground pepper. I think I'll celebrate the escrow with that.
You should have someone to celebrate with.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:46 PM   #1353
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Don't be angry- just teasing you
Certainly wasn't angry. Just making an observation.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:59 PM   #1354
RacinJason
Will work for gas.

RacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well I've been off the booze for 7 days now, and have managed not to murder anybody so far. The first 2 days SUCKED. I couldn't sleep, had the creepy crawlies (felt like I was covered with ants) and generally had a really lousy few days.

My daughter is getting ready to graduate high school and is moving away this summer to go to school in California. I have never lived alone for very long and I'm about to have a very empty house pretty soon. Atleast I can try dating again. I have been so wrapped up in her life that I put my own on hold. Funny, you do everything you can for them. You spoil them and make sure they have everything they ever wanted. The first glimpse of freedom she gets and she is moving 2000 miles away to go to college and wants to stay there after she graduates.

Started smoking again. Oh well, had to happen sooner or later I guess.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #1355
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jason:

Congrats on quitting the booze. Though I don't know the level of your alcohol use (abuse?) - I'll risk being preachy and nosy... I caution you to be extremely careful. Quitting cold turkey, on your own, can lead to some very serious health consequences. Even though you're seven days out, you can still have complications. I encourage you to seek your doctor's assistance with this, especially since it's possible that you've just switched your habit from booze to cigarettes. From your other posts, I understand there are other, additional factors which could seriously impact your health.

I'm sorry to be a drag, but I almost lost someone who tried to stop drinking by himself. He stopped easily enough, but his body freaked out afterwards, and almost killed him.

We want you here to enjoy the life you have to come. Stay safe.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:28 PM   #1356
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinJason View Post
Well I've been off the booze for 7 days now, and have managed not to murder anybody so far. The first 2 days SUCKED. I couldn't sleep, had the creepy crawlies (felt like I was covered with ants) and generally had a really lousy few days.

My daughter is getting ready to graduate high school and is moving away this summer to go to school in California. I have never lived alone for very long and I'm about to have a very empty house pretty soon. Atleast I can try dating again. I have been so wrapped up in her life that I put my own on hold. Funny, you do everything you can for them. You spoil them and make sure they have everything they ever wanted. The first glimpse of freedom she gets and she is moving 2000 miles away to go to college and wants to stay there after she graduates.

Started smoking again. Oh well, had to happen sooner or later I guess.
Best of luck to you, Jason. Sounds like you're looking forward to good things. Let us know how you're making out.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #1357
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
You realize I'm in the state above you..right? lol

Come take me out!
spring break is coming up and I am in the dallas area.... hmmmmm
Old 03-03-2009, 01:36 AM   #1358
RacinJason
Will work for gas.

RacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
Jason:

Congrats on quitting the booze. Though I don't know the level of your alcohol use (abuse?) - I'll risk being preachy and nosy... I caution you to be extremely careful. Quitting cold turkey, on your own, can lead to some very serious health consequences. Even though you're seven days out, you can still have complications. I encourage you to seek your doctor's assistance with this, especially since it's possible that you've just switched your habit from booze to cigarettes. From your other posts, I understand there are other, additional factors which could seriously impact your health.

I'm sorry to be a drag, but I almost lost someone who tried to stop drinking by himself. He stopped easily enough, but his body freaked out afterwards, and almost killed him.

We want you here to enjoy the life you have to come. Stay safe.
The family doctor is taking care of me. He got me through smoking, obesity, and he is dealing with my latest debacle. I haven't told him I started smoking again.....I really don't want to get my ass kicked by a 60 year old man in a white coat.

I'm that classic sort of addict. If some is good, more is great. I generally pull myself out of spirals with minimal effort. The last time I thought I was drinking too much I quit it for nearly 8 years. But like I said, if a little feels good....then give me MORE!!!! I'm not a 24 year old that can abuse my body like a rented car anymore. I'm 40 and worry about cholesterol, heart attacks, strokes and dying on the toilet like Elvis. Real bummer to get old.

Thanks for the kind words. When this is over I can move on to a mid-life crisis and grow a ponytail, buy a Porsche, and start dating 21 year old women. I guess that will be the next chapter.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:19 AM   #1359
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Getting off booze is a good thing.I've been off it for years life is so much better.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:17 PM   #1360
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Getting off booze is a good thing.I've been off it for years life is so much better.
here here i agree! also......i just got my nipples peirced! thats my confession!
Old 03-07-2009, 11:43 PM   #1361
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board

i/c that I seem to be randy ALL the time these days and it makes me half crazy...
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:04 AM   #1362
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodthings View Post
i/c that I seem to be randy ALL the time these days and it makes me half crazy...
Feeling Randy instead of being randy might help with that.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 03-08-2009, 08:41 PM   #1363
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that I fiercely and actively love fellatio. I discovered that this weekend, after years of assuming I would never go beyond the toleration stage.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:54 PM   #1364
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
I confess that I fiercely and actively love fellatio. I discovered that this weekend, after years of assuming I would never go beyond the toleration stage.
Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is a confession. Well done, T.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:57 PM   #1365
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Randy drives me crazy.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:02 PM   #1366
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is a confession. Well done, T.
Thank you for your support, Carrie! :*

PS: Who's Randy? Is he cute?

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
Old 03-08-2009, 09:12 PM   #1367
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I love this post.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #1368
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
I love this post.
Bless! :*

~ The Cure

Old 03-11-2009, 06:59 PM   #1369
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:

PS: Who's Randy? Is he cute?
Or more to the point....is he BIG?

Old 03-14-2009, 06:12 PM   #1370
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I need a good belly rub. My roommate and I had two dinners tonight..

One at a Japanese Restaurant..we had:

soup-I had two bowls
salad
noodles
rice
vegetables
shrimp and steak..YUMMO

Then..I really wanted sushi..so we went and had California rolls and I had a daiquiri.

My tummy needs some love.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 08:06 PM   #1371
Reggiano

Reggiano can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I need a good belly rub. My roommate and I had two dinners tonight..

One at a Japanese Restaurant..we had:

soup-I had two bowls
salad
noodles
rice
vegetables
shrimp and steak..YUMMO

Then..I really wanted sushi..so we went and had California rolls and I had a daiquiri.

My tummy needs some love.
Give this girl some tempura! And a big dish of green tea ice cream....oh, and a rub for one of the sexiest bellies around.
Reggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:01 AM   #1372
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Randy drives me crazy.
bit of a pain in the ass, randy is eh?
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:28 AM   #1373
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Speaking of daiquiris, I almost had one the other night but decided to split a small pitcher of frozen strawberry margaritas. Also had lots of cheesy nachos right along with the chips and salsa.

I love Mexican food

Never heard of green tea ice cream......is it good?

Old 03-15-2009, 07:43 AM   #1374
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Speaking of daiquiris, I almost had one the other night but decided to split a small pitcher of frozen strawberry margaritas. Also had lots of cheesy nachos right along with the chips and salsa.

I love Mexican food

I looove green tea ice cream so much! Make sure you are okay with green tea though, the taste can be a little overpowering. Frozen strawberry margaritas and cheesy nachos.. I am so jealous! *drool*

My partner and I gained a tiny bit of weight recently thanks to all that snacking and soft drinks. Still a looong way to go!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:22 AM   #1375
Reggiano

Reggiano can now change their title

Quote:

I love Mexican food

It's pretty common in Japanese restaurants, and I've seen it in pints in fancy groceries. It's not overpoweringly sweet and leaves a good clean taste in your mouth, which is what you want after sushi. Sometimes it's hard to choose between green tea or ginger ice cream, so I get them both.

I guess that's my confession for today.

Last edited by Reggiano; 03-15-2009 at 08:24 AM. Reason: added comment
Reggiano is offline   Reply With Quote