Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-01-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
Ryōri
Built Like a Teddy Bear

Ryōri can now change their title
Default "Health" Question

Okay, so recently I lost my job....well, 8 months ago and since then I have noticed I have been eating more and went from 290 to 340. I have also noticed that my slightly drupping tummy has started to sag further and has started brushing against my ::cough::. It is really quite bothersome and kind of annoying. I also noticed that my tummy is sticking to me (the kind of stick when it is a really hot humid summer day and you touch some one and you stick) and am adjusting myself more in public whether it be standing or sitting. I have tried various powders and they end up feeling nasty by the end of the day and I tired letting it hang over my boxers or pants but end up with "rug" burn.

Any kind of advice, tips, tricks, stories, adventures, tales or yarns that could help. Hell you could make me feel less aqward by telling a "coming of age" story...yeeeeah.
Ryōri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 12:44 PM   #2
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I really wish I had something helpful to say, like a piece of advice or something...

But yeah... that was just too sexy a description for me to be able to respond maturely and intelligently.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:51 AM   #3
Ryōri
Built Like a Teddy Bear

Ryōri can now change their title

hmmmmmm I betting it wasn't the rug burn or other things that were sexy but thanks anyways I just figured with as many big guys here that there would be words of wisdom for belly apron maintenance for beginners.
Ryōri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:17 AM   #4
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You can wear briefs that have full belly coverage so the belly isnt sticking to you. Also you can get some gold bond powder. Or you can roll up some cotton hand towels and put them under your belly to keep the skin from touching skin and it will also soak up any moisture. Hope this helps you some.
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:22 AM   #5
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's a thread in the Health Forum called "Tricks of the Big Girl/Boy Trade" and there are tons of suggestions for this there. All the BHMS should go check out that thread, imo.